Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FRIENDS: The geek/talk Community > geek/yak
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2000, 12:14 PM   #1
Bryan

Exclamation Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm turning white from staying inside, sitting in front of this computer too long.

Losing all skin color.. become see through.....

If I was any less tan I'd be clear,

Arrrrggggghhhhh!

Chance of getting date dimishing.....

------------------
-Bryan
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2000, 02:41 PM   #2
WebsiteSponsors
Member.

Unhappy

Well then get your white @$$ outside then!
WebsiteSponsors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2000, 02:52 PM   #3
Bryan

Unhappy

I can't, there is this big glowing ball of fire in the sky and I'm afraid it will hurt me.

------------------
-Bryan
Old 06-30-2000, 03:52 PM   #4
WebsiteSponsors
Member.

Unhappy

That is the thing that gives you the tan. Just don't stay out in it to long that's all....
WebsiteSponsors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2000, 04:40 PM   #5
Bryan

Unhappy

Even though I'm staying in so long, I'm gaining large amounts of muscle mass thanks to me playing Samba De Amigo and Dance Dance Revolution hours on end.

Oh I love imports. I hear Jet Set Radio calling me.....

------------------
-Bryan
Old 06-30-2000, 06:02 PM   #6
m3rcury

Unhappy

I'll hook you up with a date dewd! I know some nice chix that'd be glad to go out with a 6'4" millionaire named bryan... lol

yeah i have a tan on the back of my neck from the window behind my computer... other than that i'm pasty white. Whiter than cal ripken jr.

--shane
m3rcury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2000, 07:46 PM   #7
Bryan

Unhappy

M3rcury, I'm not a millionaire. Almost all of my money goes to help out my sisters in college, my parents, to charity, or gets spent on more website stuff, servers, etc. I barely keep any for pleasure...

I'm also not 6'4. I grew some more so I'm more like 6'4 1/2.

------------------
-Bryan
Old 07-01-2000, 09:40 AM   #8
MagicMan

Unhappy

******ADVERTISEMENT******

Is your skin too white from staying indoors? Do your eyes almost fall out of their sockets when they get the rare opportunity to see the real sun? When you get up from a long sleep, do you know what time it is in the real world, not just "update time at xyz.com"? Is your hair turning the darkest shade of color known to man kind? When you hear the word "Date", do you believe they are talking about a fruit that comes from a palm tree? Well, if this sounds like you, WE HAVE AN ANSWER! The all new XJ2001. The very first of it's kind, this baby is sure to turn you in to the illuminating person you used to be. The XJ2001 is radiation emitting, state of art computer monitor. No longer will sitting behind your desk be wasted time. In fact, if you survive longer than a week sitting there before you are out under 6 feet of happiness, you'll be living on the high life on borrowed time! But wait, that's not all! No longer will you need to worry about that unsightly dark hair. With the XJ2001, your hair problems of the past will be completely gone! Is that all you ask? NO, it's not. With the XJ2001, you will become king of the compost pile with the chicks! The XJ2001 is so revolutionary the US and Canadian Governments don't want you to have it! But for $8,912.01 the XJ2001 can be your's! Yes, you heard right, the XJ2001 is only $21,242.01. Hurry, at $36,795.01 these babies won't last. Operators are standing by. 1-800-I-M-A-GEEK, that's 1-8-0-0-IMAGEEK. Call Now!!!
MagicMan is offline   Reply With Quote