Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2007, 07:46 AM   #16
cpc2007

Hard work and Time.
cpc2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:34 AM   #17
T_L_D

There is some fantastic information here but where would I go if I was an absolute beginner in affiliate marketing? Things like resources, programs and things of that nature.
T_L_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:16 AM   #18
Czar

Webmaster

Welcome to Geek/Talk, T_L_D.

You can help to guide the discussions in his forum however you like. All of our members were beginners at one stage or another, so feel free to post a new thread and ask away. I'm sure that you'll receive a wealth of quality, personal advice from this community.

Kind regards,

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:30 PM   #19
bloggymommy

Wow, Czar those are some great tips. There definitely is a lot of money to be made in affiliate programs. I really do agree that staying organized and working hard is the best way to succeed.
bloggymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 04:54 PM   #20
lates2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbtpub View Post
Too much competition now in the affiliate program!
You are right, there is much more competition now. But then again, there is a lot of competition in the offline business world. Even if you didn't work with affiliate programs online and set up your own shopping site where you sold your own products, there is still high competition. Even if you sold a unique product that not many others sell, you still have to compete for the traffic.

If you feel that competition is something that you are not good at, then earning money from many business will not be the way for you to go I wouldn't think as most things that involve owning and running your own business also involves some sort of competition.
lates2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:31 PM   #21
sam1

I was looking for some advice regarding affiliate programs, luckily I found this forum and thanks guys.
sam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:10 PM   #22
sam1

Thats a good post with some real good tips..

thanks for the information...

I am actually looking for more good tips which would help me in increasing helping my conversion rate
sam1 is offline   Reply With Quote