Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 04:13 PM   #16
cybertrash
Member.

i am sorry i forgot to include the 468x60 ad from google ad sense. i made 1400 dollars from them last month. with about 50 dollars a day.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:30 PM   #17
SinisterX

I'm interested.

Could you please answer Steve's post tho? Nobody cares about the income you make from IMBum or IMBUddy whatever.

We're talking about your icon sites.

How much do you make PER month for each source? Adsense, paypopup AND everything else. Don't throw in the money you make from IMBUM because its irrevelant to the sale.

How did you get 6k? Break down the numbers on a monthly basis that says you got that.

Don't say "Potential" earnings as we're interested in what it makes now
Old 02-12-2004, 04:59 PM   #18
cybertrash
Member.

i just said i make about 3000 dollars a month from custom iconz
about 1200 from paypopup.com and about 1400 from google ad sense. and i didn't say anytyhing about imbum.. i was talking about my OTHER site im doll which makes 6000 dollars a month from netpal which you can put in customiconz and make about 3000 dollars just from it.

i got 6k from my 7 months on customiconz last month from PAYPOPUP ONLY. i have been making about 1k each month and 1200 the last month because of the increase of traffic.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:07 PM   #19
Sashman

Groan.

Quote:
Originally posted by cybertrash
i have gotten checks with 1100 dollars from paypopup.com and i am using netpal on my other site www.imdoll.com which i got a check for 5500 dollars from. imdoll gets an average of 9000 uniques a day. i have already earned about 6000 dollars with paypopup but haven't put netpal on it yet because i am selling it.
You are displaying popupsponsor (against their terms I might add) on that site, and not paypopup.com.

Quote:
Originally posted by cybertrash
i am sorry i forgot to include the 468x60 ad from google ad sense. i made 1400 dollars from them last month. with about 50 dollars a day.
I see no adsense on that site or your other icon site(s). NetPal = No AdSense btw, which I'm sure you already discovered.

Speaking of your other sites, I'm sure all your links to customiconz will remain once you sell the site, correct? I'd hate see the purchaser of the site see 45% of his traffic disapear if those links get removed.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:32 PM   #20
cybertrash
Member.

it is not popupsponsor, its paypopup, i have taken off the paypopup code for selling purposes. the reason why you see the popupsponsor code there is because i was using before they shut down.

also.. google has suspended my account for using netpal so i no longer can use it. so you can either use netpal as your main revenue.. or paypopup + google adsense.

and yes the links on my sites will definately remain
Old 02-13-2004, 08:18 AM   #21
SWD

just a comment,

NetPal is the most annoying spyware I could ever seen. It even forces you to download that ****, "You Must Click Yes", I dont know how people bomb their visitors with those offers.
Closed Thread