Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with Email
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2003, 08:53 AM   #16
Rhea

Location: Oh drat these computers, they're so naughty and so complex. I could pinch them.

I would forget Mailbits. They're running six months plus behind in paying. Grrrrr!

I joined TAFMaster a few months ago and even though I'm not promoting it heavily on my sites it produces a bit of spare change for me and they do pay on a timely basis. I have to find some time to figure out how to tweak the forms so they suit my sites better and then I'll start using them more.

Also, I received a t-shirt from them in the mail yesterday, which was a nice surprise! My only complaint is the t-shirt is a medium and I am a small. TAFMaster, don't forget the ladies!
Rhea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 09:04 AM   #17
Czar

Webmaster

Think of it as an extra Easter present for hubby. Either that or a multi-purpose tee/night shirt to throw on with some track pants when you're in one of the extra-daggy-homebody moods that we web-geeks tend to experience every now and then.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 06:42 AM   #18
Rhea

Location: Oh drat these computers, they're so naughty and so complex. I could pinch them.

lol, Czar! Hubby is an X-Large and I'm an X-Small. Maybe it'll fit the dog!

But my point, which I neglected to make, was that I know TAFMaster would like me to wear my t-shirt when I'm out-and-about, which I probably won't do because the shirt's way too big on me. It will make a great gardening t-shirt (roomy enough to allow for cooling breezes) but that means it won't be seen by very many people. However, if it had been a cute little baby-t, that'd be different...

And I forgot to say 'thanks' to the folks at TAFMaster, so I'll fix that oversight now. Thanks, guys!!!

PS: What's 'daggy' mean?
Old 04-21-2003, 08:19 AM   #19
maddeningcrowds

daggy = an Australian word for not cool. Perhaps a little similair to geek.
maddeningcrowds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 03:08 PM   #20
Rhea

Well, once again I'm apologizing for something. :sigh:

The t-shirt I received from TAFMaster came with an Exchange Form in case I want to return it for a different size, and they do have a small available. Yippee! Very nice touch, TAFguys. Thank you!

I hadn't noticed the form until today because hubby opened the package for me on Saturday and left the letter and return form on the kitchen desk. The in-laws spent the weekend with us and I was a bit busy cooking, cleaning, etc. this weekend. (Doncha just love holidays?)

And thanks mc for explaining what daggy means. Does it have anything to do with the character Dagwood from the Blondie comic strip?
Old 04-21-2003, 04:10 PM   #21
maddeningcrowds

http://www.wordreference.com/English...ion.asp?en=dag
http://www.wordreference.com/English...n.asp?en=daggy
maddeningcrowds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 05:30 PM   #22
Rhea

dag2 [dæg]
noun (Austral. and N.Z.) (informal)
1 a character; eccentric
2 a person who is untidily dressed
3 a person with a good sense of humour

I'm definitely daggy, but I clean up nice.