Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR CREATION: Building & Maintaining A Web Site > Web Design and Webmaster Issues
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2005, 03:46 AM   #1
Hossam AL-Abdeh

Default what is the best mail forwarding service ??

what i want a company that gave me mailing address in usa or uk to send any check fro addiliate or google asdnese or such as services and can gave me a real address ..
and i can sigun up via internet and pay setup fees then no monthly costs just when send check i'll pay
and if thier is any way to the check send to me to be convert to money and send to my bank account or to add to my visa by the company we are talking about that would be great ...
so i want company to gave me mail forwarding and mailing address in usa or uk with setup fees and for every shiping but no monthly cost ... and if they can convert check to my visa or to bank account that will be great i want this because some services send money just to uk or us and for amazon books
is thier any company that make and manage paybal.com account so they do all sign up and such as things and tell me about my account so they do all this is thier any thing like this ....
please gave me the best 5 for this and the one who frwarding to many countries ..and thanx alote
Hossam AL-Abdeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 04:23 AM   #2
Jan

Administrator

Hossam, can you please try to explain in clearer terms what you are wanting to do here?
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 04:41 AM   #3
Hossam AL-Abdeh

Hi ,
what i mean a site like http://www.aramex.com
and http://www.myus.com/
to gave me a virtual address in usa or uk to use in affiliate and other programs like google asdnese what i want
1- gave me mailing address in uk or usa ..
2- can send check to me or send the check as money to my bank or to my visa ..
3- just setup fees with no monthly cost ...
in my country i can not recieve check from outside so i want this service to avoid this problame ... and hope to find a good site for this ...
Old 06-26-2005, 06:08 AM   #4
Jan

Administrator

So basically you asking us to help you cheat the systems in place and the restrictions of your country? I would suggest you find a more legitimate way to make money
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 06:14 AM   #5
Hossam AL-Abdeh

no what i mean if i want a book from amazon what is the way to get the books from them and i think this is legal or maybe i am wrong
and i do not know that mail forwarding for check is cheating
and thanx Jan for the explain and now i am using cj.net affiliate and many other accpept my country but i was asking if thier is any way to try more affiliate for this and ofcource befor using mail forwarding i'll ask them if they accept this or not
Old 11-14-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
JSnowden2

Thumbs up Mail Forwarding

I have found a company in the US that provides excellent service and has the best technology. They really get it right.
They are http://www.BongoUS.com

They don't nickel and dime you for all the small things like fuel. They don't charge fees for consolidation or commercial invoices. They also charge a significant amount of money less for insurance which is very important to me.

Bongo International is the latest and best company to give international buyers the chance to buy American-only products and provide a personal American street address (not a PO Box).
JSnowden2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:29 AM   #7
Zila1

It looks rather unsafe. Moreover cheating the system can have an unexpected outcome
Zila1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:00 AM   #8
creative182002

Well firstly I was also unclear about the question however after explaining I came to know what actually the answer is. It depends upon many factors Websites like V tunnel and You hide also allow you fake addresses to use to to breach proxy, However I am not sure they allow you to make a fake mail address with them. but in my view you must no breach the rules as sooner or later it will be detected and you will have to face sheer penalty
creative182002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 06:27 AM   #9
webcool

I have tried my best to understand the main topic of conversation of this thread but can't. Some one is asking something(in an evasive language) and other one is trying his level best to answer but ultimately failed to build up an effective communication. This is confusing..
webcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:05 AM   #10
cashloan

I used to buy items from USA sites such as Amazon.com via Vpost USA, the charges are reasonable and the service is reliable. You can also use ComGateway to order, it's similar to VPost USA. The 2 websites are www.vpostusa.com and www.comgateway.com. Hope these help..
cashloan is offline   Reply With Quote