Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2002, 11:03 AM   #1
Steve_S
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Arrow I'll pay $25 to interview you about co-registrations

Have you ever purchased or sold e-mail addresses through co-registration deals? If so, I might like to interview you via telephone. Interview subjects will be paid $25 via PayPal (or check) for their time.

I'm writing a report on the process of co-registration's, and I need 10+ people who have recently (within the past 90 days) either sold or purchased e-mail addresses through co-registration.

If you're interested, e-mail me (mcreate101@aol.com) with the following details--
* Whether you're a buyer, seller or both;
* The approximate number of co-registration deals you've taken part in;
* The sites where you've participated in co-registration deals;
* Whether you've had success or failure with the co-registration process (I'm
looking for people with both good and bad experiences);
* If you're a buyer, how did you use the e-mail addresses?

If I decide to interview you, I will e-mail you a list of questions I'll
be asking during our telephone conversation. Next we'll set up a mutually beneficial time for the call - (I'm in the EST... and I will call you). After the call I will immediately PayPal you the funds.

Thanks in advance!

Member: Create101

Last edited by Steve_S; 10-14-2002 at 11:05 AM.
Closed Thread