Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FRIENDS: The geek/talk Community > Technical Questions about geek/talk
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2014, 10:29 AM   #1
MasterChat

Default Multiple Forum Posts

I noticed very similar posts in this forum from the forums I visited. What are our rules and regulations on this?
MasterChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #2
Czar

Webmaster

Hi MasterChat,

We don't want this forum devolving into a place where 'SEO' types add content just to gain backlink juice, so topics that are directly copied-and-pasted from elsewhere are often deleted, but discussing the same topic in slightly different ways from one community to another is fine and natural.

I hope this helps.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:53 AM   #3
novaco112

Im looking for a program to bring together all of the forums I comment on and allow me to control it through one screen instead of going to all the sites.
novaco112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 03:43 AM   #4
novaco112

I'm using a forum as the tool for discussion for some online education content. Each group accesses the same page of content on our site, but then dives into their own private, small group forum. Right now I'm just creating duplicate posts in each groups forum.
novaco112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 10:51 AM   #5
Caroline22

Everyone should follow the forum rules to post anything here.
Caroline22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:17 PM   #6
XelinB

And I notice that there are those who don't put enough value on their content, you know what i mean.
XelinB is offline   Reply With Quote