Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-1999, 05:34 PM   #1
intercoms

Cool Anyone know of a good CPM company?

I am currently using ADSDAQ, but their CPM rates are quite low and their checks are never sent monthly. I just received a check and it covers the months of May to October 1999 (which is not monthly).

So, does anyone know of a better company which pays a higher CPM rate than adsdaq? And if their program also pays for clicks that would be awesome. Thanks.
intercoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-1999, 06:47 PM   #2
fairhousing
Member.

Talking

well, if ur using adsdaq u may not qualify for the better cpm networks (doubleclick, flycast, burst, etc). therefore, u may want to try tripod.com $.50 to $1 cpm plus free hosting. there's also data com but i've had problems with them. they cancelled my account because of a malicious cheat report. then when they actually investigated it they were like, "sorry we made a mistake". not to mention i had "this account has been deactivated" banners being served on my site by them during the erroneous account cancellation.

good luck http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------

fairhousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-1999, 07:02 PM   #3
Dmitry

Cool

try imagenetworks.com , many people have joined them and all of them enjoy results, they pay ~1$ cpm .
Dmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-1999, 09:17 PM   #4
intercoms

Cool

Thanks for your suggestions, but unfortunately I can't find a suitable one within the suggestions. Right now, I run a site with a top level domain name, so I cannot use tripod's program. Also, I have already checked out imagenetworks.com and I am very confused about their contract stuff because I live in Vancouver, Canada. If anyone could tell me how I sign up for imagenetworks that'd be great.

Does anyone have any more sponsors that pay a good CPM rate? My site gets around 50,000 or more impressions monthly so please suggest more CPM sponsors, even large ones... THANKS!

[This message has been edited by intercoms (edited 12-18-1999).]
Old 12-19-1999, 03:23 AM   #5
funpage

Cool

You could try http://startpath.com They pay $5 a cpm.

------------------
notboring.com - The most boring place on earth. Not!!!

funpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-1999, 04:02 AM   #6
mellow

Lightbulb

Why not try Burstmedia? (http://www.burstmedia.com)

You can choose which banners to use (both cpm and cpc).

Thanks,

mellow
CheatGuide - http://www.cheatguide.com
mellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-1999, 04:34 AM   #7
fairhousing
Member.

Talking

startpath doesn't pay that anymore last i heard and they also haven't paid many affiliates. if it's too good to be true it probably is. http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------

fairhousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-1999, 02:03 PM   #8
Michael

Smile

If you have any questions about joining Image Networks please contact me. Thanks

------------------
Michael Ellis
Image Networks Customer
Suppport
210-829-8307

Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-1999, 10:07 AM   #9
intercoms

Cool

Thanks for the suggestions. Startpath does sound too good to be true... 5 dollars per CPM? I'll have to wait to see if that one really pays.

I the meanwhile, Michael, I have joined imagenetworks.com. My name is Jimmy W. and I think you will see my application. I will wait for your reply and see what to do next.

Hey, more suggestions are welcome! http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif thanks
Old 12-23-1999, 10:17 AM   #10
intercoms

Cool

More suggestions are welcome. http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif
Old 12-24-1999, 09:01 AM   #11
gladius

Cool

Lets see, 50,000 impression a month:

You can sign up with burst to get about ~$1.6 CPM. www.burstmedia.com

Imagenetworks pays about ~1.08 CPM.

Once you hit 200,000/motnh or so, flycast may accept you. Pay about ~3.50 CPM. www.flycast.com

You can also try adtegrity.com if your site is entertainment oriented. They are supposed to pay average about $3-4 CPM.

Doubleclick, 247 and adforce are also possiblilties. But you would need at least 1,000,000 a month for the smallest of them.

Personally, you want to get as many as you can, and then defual them downward. Right now we serve flycast, then burst, then imagenetworks. That way we don't end up serving blanks or PSAs. We can also re-allocate if one has a bad month or breaks down for a few days.
gladius is offline   Reply With Quote