Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2008, 04:16 AM   #1
Martin
Member.

Default Is there any way to start home business?

Hi! I am a housewife and very enthusiastic to start any kind of home business, so that I can also earn something to run extra things which are necessary but are out of my budget. Can anyone help me for doing this? I need detailed information for starting it. Any help will be appreciated.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:55 AM   #2
Jan

Administrator

So do we wait for your shill partner or ban you now?

http://www.google.com/search?q=%...7GGLJ&filter=0
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:31 AM   #3
quangvan

Oh man...

So one person asks the question, and another person (or the same person) answers with aff links, etc. to thier make money bull?

Nice detective work Jan =]

what a con, Dang a housewife named Martin...
quangvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:22 AM   #4
Czar

Webmaster

Unfortunately, that technique is growing in popularity here and on other forums. It's a real pity because sometimes the person who sets up the conversation actually seems to have a genuine concern and so it can make people hesitant about responding to honest newbie members who come here to post open-ended questions.

Anyway, this person is not worth listening to, but let's hope our other new members continue to receive warm welcomes to the community and helpful responses to their questions.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #5
Del

I wouldn't think so. The thread could easily still be good, and if the second comes, just delete that post. A legitimate person could easily have the same question, no?
Del is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:08 AM   #6
Czar

Webmaster

Okay, let's keep the thread open on the understanding that this is designed to provide assistance to those out there who may be interested in moving into the world of professional web publishing by establishing an online business as an income producing, home-based venture for them.

As we all know now, the original thread starter isn't a real person and someone will arrive soon to try to pitch a bogus home business opportunity to our members, but Team Geek will nab them when they arrive, while fostering and supporting any legitimate responses that are posted here.

What advice would you have for someone who wants to start a home business that involves web publishing, e-commerce or online marketing, requires very little startup capital or technical expertise and which could supplant a standard income quite quickly, given the right level of vision, motivation and enthusiasm?

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Old 09-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #7
alemcherry

Great work Jan!

To answer the question, I guess it is very difficult to answer as it is very general. If at all it was a genuine question, without any information about the skills, interests of the person it is pretty hard to give any useful info. Only advice I can give is not to fall for those home survey, typing, auto surf, make money by clicking ads/reading mails kind of spam. These are surely not the way to make money!
alemcherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #8
Czar

Webmaster

Very good advise, Alem.

Anyone looking for a "get rich quick" scheme will fall into that scary sub-industry of "internet marketing experts" who all seem to make their living by selling ebooks, clicks and survey opportunities to one another and no-one else. That's a very, very slow way to achieve financial independence.

You're right that if she had special knowledge in a particular area, she could no doubt identify a tight e-commerce niche that isn't being filled and establish an online store to target that area, while extending that out to eBay, Amazon Marketplaces, Froogle and other distribution channels to increase her exposure. Sending a few press releases through PRWeb, establishing partnerships and inbound link agreements with similarly-minded stores and writing columns for content sites that reach her target audience would help to get things rolling.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:28 AM   #9
Nutri

It looks like the other half has clocked on that you figured him out, it's good to see proper moderating. I see this in a few forums, it gets on my nerves.
Nutri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:22 PM   #10
sam1

Affiliate marketing is one of the best way to work from home. You can be your own boss, you can choose what you want to do and also the payment scheme.
sam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:39 AM   #11
seojesica

Ok, Thanks for sharing the valuable information. Got It.
seojesica is offline   Reply With Quote