Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR CREATION: Building & Maintaining A Web Site > Web Design and Webmaster Issues
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-1999, 09:15 PM   #1
juice
Member.

Default still need topsite host

I'm trying to make a top 100 britney spears sites page. I'm looking to partner with someone. I will get all the sites to join,
and you get all the banner ad space. All i want is my exit console ad. Davidg1234, wild computer, or anyone else interested?

------------------
the popular kids are doing it so you should, too
http://find.at/popularsearch.com

juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-1999, 11:56 PM   #2
Heartz

juice ,

Why not just go to Hypermart and set up your top 100 script yourself ! Then you get all the bannerspace ( except the top ) and the exit console !

www.hypermart.net

Sincerely

------------------
Heartz,
Webmaster,
Heartz Communities,
Get A Community With A Heartz !
Tired Of All The Other Free Web Based Email Services ?
Get Your Free @Heartz.com Email Account --> It's An Email Address With A Heartz
www.heartz.com

Heartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-1999, 02:08 AM   #3
WildComputer

juice - yes i am

i gladly host it whatever way you consider a fair split as i long as i get a reasonable proportion of the ads. if you just want the exit console I can make it popup an exit console on your domain at the size you want.

i have a generic top50 script on my new site, but hey i bet yours is gonna be high traffic, so i will make a special top100 one for you with Britney specific graphics and stuff if you like (you have to send me the graphics)

The only thing I'd ask is you do any administration (i.e. delete any dodgy sites).

Email me at webmaster@ans2000.com to discuss it, tell me as much as you can about anything special you want. Provided you don't want anything outrageously unusual and you e-mail me fairly soon, I can have you script up this week.

Sunil

------------------
40% commission on software sales:
www.wildcomputer.com/free2fax/affiliate.htm

WildComputer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-1999, 05:49 AM   #4
funpage

I wouldn't mind setting one up for you on my page either, the only catch is that there has to be a virtualave banner (pop-up or on the page) and a link back to my page at the top. E-mail me at tim@notboring.com for details.
Tim

------------------
www.notboring.com - Bored? Not for long!!!

[This message has been edited by funpage (edited 09-01-99).]
funpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-1999, 06:16 AM   #5
WildComputer

I have installed (i.e. created) another top sites script at my site.

i can now handle as many top sites as you want, and you can administer it how you want. juice e-mail me, or if you're sleeping or something i'll e-mail in about six hours assuming i can find your e-mail address

by the way this offer is good for anybody with a high traffic top site page requirement. i will setup free a page with your own choice of graphics, you administer, and some reasonable combination to split the ads displays, exit consoles if you want them, or whatever.

i can now handle as many top sites like this as i like, and set them up in less than 10 minutes each (not counting installing any special graphics etc. you might want.

...i am also giving away topsites on my new web site [note this is a different script], but this doesn't have quite the same level of customizability. however any smaller webmasters probably would prefer this one, as they won't have to wait for me to setup their customize page.

------------------

Old 09-01-1999, 08:02 AM   #6
WildComputer

tim, i see you in my logs. The new top site script is a different directory (i.e. you won't see it if you log in). The old top site script still works and is still available too.

The new script is kind of for people like juice who want a customization configuration, or what to make a deal to help each other out.

Tim you can have a new script too if you like it, just mail me, if you wanna make a deal. BTW the new script is totally administered by you

(sorry if you guys have been mailing me already, but i'm not picking up that mailbox in the office due to a forwarding problem. i will pick it when i get home)

------------------

Old 09-01-1999, 10:43 AM   #7
Lavee

Juice,

I can also host your Britney spears TOP 100 sites in my www.Lavee.com . E mail me at freecoupons@usa.net and we can discuss.

Thanks

Lavee

------------------
Free Stuff Directory
www.Lavee.com
Lavee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-1999, 06:59 PM   #8
juice
Member.

thanx everybody! wild computer- yeah i'd definitely be interested. I think i'm going to call it "the 100 juiciest britney sites".
Anyway, i will email you the url for the top of the page image and the exit console code.
All the banner space is yours. The exit console code is for allclicks. I have a special deal with them to use it, and they do allow you to link from as many sites and domains as you like (unlike eads or valueclick where you must get approval).
Anyway i will email you shortly and thanx

------------------
the popular kids are doing it so you should, too
http://find.at/popularsearch.com

juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-1999, 11:18 PM   #9
WildComputer

It's all done juice including the exit console, and the title (you can change the title yourself also whenever you want)

I stuck up 20 other Top 100s in the same directory, and can put more in seconds, if I haven't covered your theme. If anybody wants one of these, same deal as juice, e-mail me. Juice if you want, other themes too, that's okay, I'll do them for you too.

The 100 Juiciest Britney Spears Sites
Top 100 Auto Sites
Top 100 Business Sites
Top 100 Collectibles Sites
Top 100 Educational Sites
Top 100 Family Sites
Top 100 Financial Sites
Top 100 Free Stuff Sites
Top 100 Games Sites
Top 100 Jokes and Humour Sites
Top 100 Programmer's Sites
Top 100 Science Fiction Sites
Top 100 Shareware Sites
Top 100 Sites about Affiliate/Sponsor Programs
Top 100 Sites about Web Design
Top 100 Sites for Web Surfers
Top 100 Sites for Webmasters
Top 100 Sports Sites
Top 100 Techie Sites

To see the list visit www.hits4me.com/custom/

I'm only going to do 1 page on each theme (example: nobody but Juice gets Britney Spears), so it's first come, first serve

------------------

[This message has been edited by WildComputer (edited 09-02-99).]