Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2000, 10:20 AM   #1
anton

Question websitesponsors.net

Hello All ,

what do you think about www.websitesponsors.net ?

are they really paying at the begginning of the next month (because it's hard to find , who pays like this ) ?

Thanks All,
bye.
anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2000, 03:28 PM   #2
mp3nskins
Member.

Angry

I think that Websitesponsor.net is a racist company, I had asked them a personal question that they had agree to answer and they ban me from there company, and my site not even up yet.. so how can i be ban?
And look what i found in there terms

Webmasters from CZ, SK, RU, BG,RO, and HU, as well as all the former Soviet republics, Yugoslavia, Malaysia, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Poland, Indonesia, Micronesia, Etc.. are not eligible to participate

isn't that racist?
mp3nskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2000, 03:55 PM   #3
suresk

Cool

Thats not at all racist. Usually when countries such as these are banned from participating in affiliate programs/ad networks, it is almost always due to legal issues. If it were racist it would have read:

No Chineese, African-American, or Hispanic website owners can become accepted to this network.

------------------
Spencer Uresk
spencer@uresk.net
http://www.uresk.net
suresk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2000, 03:58 PM   #4
WebsiteSponsors
Member.

Talking

mp3nskins:

What personal question was that? (if it is not to personal to post here, of course) I don't remember talking to you....

The webmasters from those certain countries are not a racial issue I assure you. They used to be more than welcome when my company first started but for reasons that I cannot say, I only allow a select few now.
WebsiteSponsors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2000, 04:58 PM   #5
anton

Cool

2All:

I absolutely understand WebsiteSponsors , about those countries , because I by myslef is former Russian , and I know what he means , because , I know it very well , about all that "stuff" , and I know about that "stuff" a lot more, than other think they "know" , some people become very professional in this "stuff" , I can assure you ... but still it's just a very little percentage of those people , who do this in Russia , I know very many GOOD webmaster , who can't get their site sponsored , just becausr THEY'RE FROM RUSSIA http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/frown.gif(( ... and many of Russian's webmasters are much more professional , than many in US , and everybody knows , that many russians have very good knowledge about technical stuff ...

Of course I don't know how to deal with Russians , maybe you just need to review their site , and look if their site is very good , and maybe can get big real traffic , than accept them ? ... I don't know http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/frown.gif

2mp3nskins : I don't think , that WebSiteSponsors are racists http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif by not accepting those countries .... and anyway , who cares if they're racists ??? People can think anything they want about other people ;-)

Ok , but nobody still didn't answer my question , are websitesponsors.net good company ? http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif ...

2WebSiteSponsors:

Are u really sending out checks at the beginning of next month ? http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif

Ok , thanks ,
bye ;-)

P.s.if you wanna talk to me my ICQ#20553228
anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2000, 05:49 PM   #6
TTT
Member.

Cool

Websitesponsors.net or .com, small sponsor for small sites. Don't use them if you have some decent amount of traffic.

By the way, I suggest them to really spend some time on designing their website. Frankly it almost drove me away immediately.
TTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2000, 09:06 PM   #7
fairhousing
Member.

Talking

websitesponsors sent me a 3 digit check $$$, enough said.

------------------

fairhousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2000, 09:39 AM   #8
IlanS

Cool

Good customer service too. I had a technical issue, and 3 people e-mailed me back from their company to try and solve the problem. How many other companies can claim that's ever happened?

------------------
Ilan Shahin
MakeMoney
http://chabibi.hypermart.net
webmaster@makeweb.zzn.com
IlanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2000, 01:14 PM   #9
newbornsm

Cool

I'm a korean webmaster..

But, Websitesponsors.com approved my site..

What's this?

newbornsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2000, 12:57 AM   #10
TTT
Member.

Cool

On the contrary, I regard this as unprofessional. Don't they have a systematic way to reply affliates' emails? Using three people to answer one email, what a waste of human resources.

Anyway, I heard they pay and I guess that is good enough for some people.

Cheers,
TTT
TTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2000, 06:09 AM   #11
mp3nskins
Member.

Cool

yep newbornsm,
i know people that are born in foreign in countrys, but live in the U.S. Why they aren't allow to join?

Webmasters from CZ, SK, RU, BG,RO, and HU, as well as all the former Soviet republics, Yugoslavia, Malaysia, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Poland, Indonesia, Micronesia, Etc.. are not eligible to participate

Look at the keyword "from". maybe thats y u not getting enough sign ups

mp3nskins is offline   Reply With Quote