Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2006, 09:44 AM   #1
UOweb

Default HitHarvester.com for sale

I am the owner of Hitharvester.com and have ran the site for the past 6 years now. The website has been profitable from monthly recurring sales and still brings in an average of $1,000 USD from sales or so each month. I have been rather ill the past 6 months and really no longer have the time or capacity to keep up on the site so I am selling it off. Cost to host the site is $150 a month.

The website is currently generating around 2 million page views monthly. It is a visitor exchange website where people exchange visitors for free and can purchase visitors also. I can provide the paypal deposit slips that we have to any interested party so you can see the last 2 year's worth of sales. I believe the website has made close to $150,000 in the lifetime of the site.

At this time we are seeking $10,000 for the website which we figure is a fair deal. For the right person who can put the time and effort into the site they could do very well for themselves. For any information please e-mail me at:

k.harley at uoweb.net

Thanks....

Kevin Harley
k.harley at uoweb.net
http://www.hitharvester.com
Age of website: 6 years 2 months
Traffic Statistics: 2 million monthly page views, 25,000 unique visitors
Source of Traffic: advertising from affiliates, high google PR rating, and thousands of links from other sites to our site.
Asking Price: $10,000 USD
Gross and Net Revenue: Hovers around $1,000 NET. Website has typically made between $25,000 - $40,000 yearly in sales.
Copyright status: not physicaly copy righted to the government
Other info:

Website primarily uses Active Server Pages and a MS SQL 2000 backbone for the database. Has over 100,000 registered members. The website is a visitor exchange service which makes money by people trading page views. Was the second such website ever established back in October of 1999. If you do have further info please email me at k.harley at uowb.net

Thanks Czar for the update there. I wasnt entire sure of how things worked here. We have lurked forever on this site for information on various ad networks and so forth...

Last edited by UOweb; 12-26-2006 at 08:45 PM.
UOweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
Czar

Webmaster

Thanks for dropping by, Kevin.

In order to provide prospective buyers with the information they require - and in order to meet the minimum requirements of this forum's rules - please adjust your initial post within the next 24 hours to include all of the following information:
Quote:
REQUIRED DATA. If you wish to sell a site, please provide the following data in your initial post:

Topic/Post Title (Short and descriptive):
Your name:
Your Email address:
URL of the site:
Age of site:
Traffic statistics (PageViews & Uniques ONLY):
Source of traffic:
Asking price:
Gross and net revenue per month (Total):
The specific source of your revenue (Names/Details for each. DO NOT post your Google AdSense data):
Copyright status of the content on the site:
Any other pertinent data:
Thanks in advance and best of luck with your sale.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote