Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2003, 12:37 PM   #16
Czar

Webmaster

Great to hear a couple of positive reports.

Alex (or members), can you tell me whether or not AzoogleAds is branching out successfully into web-based sales representation presently? I ask since I've seen a few creatives tracked through AzoogleAds running on various reseller networks. This tends to suggest that you do have some broad buys on the books.

So, are you looking to represent web publishers presently?

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 04:30 PM   #17
AzoogleAds

Hi guys,

Just a few things. First, a quick note regarding the popup, affiliates get 100% of the revenue generated from that, and can control it entirely. The popup (should you choose to enable/disable it) will go directly to the landing page of whichever offer is being popped, without any advertising for azoogleads on there. If you want to turn off the popups, you just click into "popup offers" under "offers" and can turn them off there. Publishers have on average generated an extra 2-3c CPC from those pops, so they have been HIGHLY effective, but whether you choose to keep them on or off is entirely up to you.

Czar,

As for web publishers, we are definitely moving in this direction and will start making banners available on our network for publishers to pick up. Our initial focus was strictly on email, but we will be expanding this to include banner CPAs as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions (and sorry for my tardy reply).

Alex

Last edited by AzoogleAds; 04-27-2003 at 10:14 PM.
AzoogleAds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 12:18 AM   #18
kamsoon

Hi,

I have just signed up for their network not long ago.
They have unique offers which you can't get anywhere else.

My friend, who are getting paid by them for several months recommend me to this.

I suppose it is a good network.

Alson.
kamsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 09:51 AM   #19
SWD

just a quick note, I have been paid by azoogleads several times, they are a great company to work with and have good cpa offers. The only problem I have seen is that they take years to respond emails.
SWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 10:30 AM   #20
cheznoir
Member.

And just a quick note from the other side. We block azoogle from our mail server of thousands of people, as do 10s of thousands of other admins. But we block, as they do, Azoogle's tracking domain, of course Azoogle never appears in emails anymore.

We have found Azoogle to be 100% unresponsive in removals, maybe this has changed since can-spam all of a sudden made people like this find god, but I find their entire company distasteful. To say you are only as bad as the some of the worst is just silly.

These people cost every single person on the net money, every single person who has an email account has in some small way paid for their years of poor behavior. Why would you earn them anymore more money when you have already paid them with your spam tax dollars?

And AzoogleAds, if you are so anti-spam, so good for the world, why are you - like so many like you - changing your business model now that there are federal anti-spam laws? While weak, they at least do make some provisions you were not following.

Funny coincidence, because after all, if you were so spam free, why would these laws affect you?

Chet
cheznoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 02:03 PM   #21
hobbnet

They pay and are can-spam compliant.
hobbnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 02:14 PM   #22
mainarea

Quote:
Originally posted by cheznoir
And just a quick note from the other side. We block azoogle from our mail server of thousands of people, as do 10s of thousands of other admins. But we block, as they do, Azoogle's tracking domain, of course Azoogle never appears in emails anymore.

We have found Azoogle to be 100% unresponsive in removals, maybe this has changed since can-spam all of a sudden made people like this find god, but I find their entire company distasteful. To say you are only as bad as the some of the worst is just silly.

These people cost every single person on the net money, every single person who has an email account has in some small way paid for their years of poor behavior. Why would you earn them anymore more money when you have already paid them with your spam tax dollars?

And AzoogleAds, if you are so anti-spam, so good for the world, why are you - like so many like you - changing your business model now that there are federal anti-spam laws? While weak, they at least do make some provisions you were not following.

Funny coincidence, because after all, if you were so spam free, why would these laws affect you?

Chet
Does Azoogle even send out mailings anymore? Their contract with their server provider ended last August, and I can't find any "direct" spam from them, just people using Azoogleads.

-Josh
mainarea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 02:53 PM   #23
cheznoir
Member.

First, yeah they found god last fall just like all the US mailers...

If Tony Soprano tells christopher to bump someone off, is Tony guilty of a crime?

Look at all these little mailing companies popping up just using click redirects from Qckjmp.com,Azjmp.com etc. Look where all these spammers have their images hosted at?? hostimages.net, Imgehost.com and a bunch of others. One for a while they tried to pass off as a hosting site for ebay auctions (or something) when you visited it so you wouldn't right away think it was just created for spam - which it was. It is all azoogle, but of course they have a million different names because... ummm... because they are so on the up and up????

They even own fun domains like stopmailinglist.com & Fastclck.com (fastclick really should sue them for this deception)

So maybe you like deception. Maybe you like shell games.

Like I said, great they pay, why not, they already cost you enough money, they should be able to pay to keep their giant sleaze outfit running.

I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole, if that is what it took to make money online, I would just stop. But if you use them, if you help them make money, don't you ever dare posting complaining about spam, because you are just getting what you deserve, too bad the rest of us have to pay for your greed.

Chet

Last edited by cheznoir; 03-19-2004 at 02:54 PM.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:02 PM   #24
hobbnet

I agree with you to a small degree chet.

But comparing spam to murder...Gimme a break.

Last edited by hobbnet; 03-19-2004 at 05:04 PM.
hobbnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 10:39 PM   #25
cheznoir
Member.

Where did I compare spam to murder? Don't over-react. I just showed a relationship where one party is as guilty as the party doing the act, if you noticed i used TV characters?

Chet
Old 04-09-2004, 10:16 PM   #26
john926

Hi AzoogleAds,

Does your program pay for referring other publishers and advertisers to it? If so, how much do you pay and do you offer your affiliates some sort of referral text link?
john926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:20 PM   #27
funtoon

Hello Alex,

Why was my account blocked, I had mailed you 3 times but I dont get a reply!

For your info my username is "funtoosh"

I hope you can resolve this issue.
funtoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 10:53 PM   #28
alteredskate

I've heard good things about azoogleads on the Website Publisher forums. I'll be trying them out once I have a suitable site setup.
alteredskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:06 AM   #29
samideng

azoogleads seems good, i will try it
samideng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 08:05 PM   #30
Kimberwyn

I've been using bluetime for about a week now. I must say I am very impressed w/ how much I earned in a short time. I've never found a program w/ that much earning potential. The only problem I've had is with their website not loading.
Kimberwyn is offline   Reply With Quote