Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with Email
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2008, 10:29 PM   #16
123flashchat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikha View Post
Please tell me the best method for earning money with mail...
Do you have some ideal product that you want to promote?
But, no matter what you want to promote, please choose one which balance the good reputation and the satisfied commission.
Then, you need try your best to become a member of that production's affiliate system. What's more, you should know about the customs of that. For example, the main customs of 123flashchat are business ones. After doing that, you could began to send mail to the potential custom.
123flashchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:55 AM   #17
shilpamg

Thanks to clear my confusion.
shilpamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:08 AM   #18
vik88
Member.

Default Hi!

Hi everybody! Maybe someone know really effective way to earn money using e-mail? I will be very gla to listen to your answers! =)
vik88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:19 PM   #19
ariyes

I am also intrested to do this email marketing but if any one could help me!
thank you!
ariyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:17 AM   #20
vik88
Member.

sending spam you mean?
vik88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #21
seasonsun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikha View Post
Hello

Please tell me the best method for earning money with mail...

Thanks...
and It's better that there are good methods to get the E-mail list.thanks.
seasonsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #22
s12345

hey there is it possible to make money with email lists many people do and its an effective way to. They create landing, splash, capture pages to get the visitors email addy and then pre-sell stuff
s12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:44 AM   #23
soapnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123flashchat View Post
Of course, you can.
But, I think the first thing you should do is to become a member of affiliate system.
Then, you can make money with mail. You send the mail to someone who is possible to be a custom of your product.
How to send many emails at the same time? any software?
soapnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #24
ronwits

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapnuts View Post
How to send many emails at the same time? any software?
There are many available softwares offline and online. Just google it. Anyway, you can also do a opt-in subscriber to your site.
ronwits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:57 AM   #25
Razamagaz

Ive used email marketing in the past and the basic way it works is:

1. You build up a list of people who are already (or might become) interested in your product by having a signup form on your site or by buying 3rd party data
2. You put together a monthly or fortnightly newsletter with information that people on the list might be interested in e.g. 10 top tips for using product X and send it out
3. You include a link to your website where they can purchase your product.

Thats a really simple way of putting it. In reality, Ive found theres lots more to consider like the subject line of your email, letting people opt out of emails if they dont want to receive them (to avoid being called spam!) and writing emails that actually make people want to buy something.
Razamagaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #26
coderea

Try to read articles about email marketing instead of just thinking about money at first.....if newbies could make money at their first step..what are the big junkies doing??

It's a trial and error in email marketing, gathering a email list which is CAN-SPAM compliant..and sending them few offers according to their generic which you need to understand ..

You need a email marketing software or script to send daily newsletters of offers..
coderea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:34 AM   #27
borrad

Could someone post good links with detailed information about making money online with e-mail, please. Thanks.
Mark
borrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #28
12Magazine

E-mail Marketing
12Magazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #29
MarcyOne

Default simple fact about email marketing

here is the definition of email marketing - is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience.

To answer your question, possibly you can earn money using email marketing if and only if you have the right message to the right person.

Here are some of the tips I can share with you which I have applied in the past.

1. compose a realistic "marketing your product" message that encloses all the facts and benefits that a consumer can get from buying your product.
2. Use the internet to search for prospect buyers that are most interested to buy your product, like for example joining "yahoo answers", forum postings, niche blogs, etc. As much as possible find a way to get their email add.
3. Make a list of the gathered emails and do some research about the person you will be emailing your product with. In this way, you will know how to start your introduction and not merely putting in the first paragraph your product offering.
4. start mailing and do a follow up after a week.
MarcyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:42 AM   #30
MarcyOne

Default email marketing

here is the definition of email marketing - is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience.

To answer your question, possibly you can earn money using email marketing if and only if you have the right message to the right person.

Here are some of the tips I can share with you which I have applied in the past.

1. compose a realistic "marketing your product" message that encloses all the facts and benefits that a consumer can get from buying your product.
2. Use the internet to search for prospect buyers that are most interested to buy your product, like for example joining "yahoo answers", forum postings, niche blogs, etc. As much as possible find a way to get their email add.
3. Make a list of the gathered emails and do some research about the person you will be emailing your product with. In this way, you will know how to start your introduction and not merely putting in the first paragraph your product offering.
4. start mailing and do a follow up after a week.
MarcyOne is offline   Reply With Quote