Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with Email
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2005, 12:19 PM   #1
MikematJordan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Norwalk, CT
Posts: 15
Exclamation Good Email Marketing Services

In my findings I have seen some of the best results through e-mail marketing campaigns. The trouble is, it is very hard to find a reliable source who is fully Can-Spam compliant. You also have all these e-mail marketing companies who either charge an arm and a leg or they are so cheap they can not show an ROI. Does anyone know of any companies like Virtumundo (www.virtumundo.com) who can show you a return on ROI and have good pricing? Please no Boca Raton companies, I'm sure anyone who has looked into email marketing knows what I mean. However, that is a whole different thread.

Thanks for the help.
MikematJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 03:46 PM   #2
OnlineGuide
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: PENN
Posts: 134
Default

VentureDirect
OnlineGuide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 03:51 PM   #3
MikematJordan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Norwalk, CT
Posts: 15
Default venture Direct

I worked with Venture Direct. We spent about 5,000 and made $400 in revenue. try a $4,600 loss
MikematJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 05:32 PM   #4
SEO CERT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2
Default

I am interested in knowing this too.
SEO CERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:01 PM   #5
quickregister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1
Default

I make a lot of money with email marketing. The number one method is to follow up with your existing customers. I put forms to sign up on my newsletters on all my sites. I get over 200 subscribers per day and I now have about 200,000 in my opt in email lists. I just started using Aweber for my autoresponder service. I prefer them to using my own dedicated server because they have full time people working on the deliverability issues.
quickregister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:40 PM   #6
salesguy77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
Default Opt in help

Anyone try majon.com??
salesguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:32 AM   #7
My2cents
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sun Diego
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikematJordan
Please no Boca Raton companies, I'm sure anyone who has looked into email marketing knows what I mean. However, that is a whole different thread.

Thanks for the help.

lol! yea, unfortunately I am all too familiar with what you mean. haha. Been there...done that. Never again.

Feel free to PM me if you are still looking for some suggestions, I myself am no longer up to date with the latest in email marketing since I've been dedicating every waking hour I have to our network, but I can give you the contact info of someone who is VERY successful and knowledgable in this subject who can help point you in the right direction.
My2cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:59 PM   #8
ebusinesstutor
Registered User
 
ebusinesstutor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikematJordan
In my findings I have seen some of the best results through e-mail marketing campaigns. The trouble is, it is very hard to find a reliable source who is fully Can-Spam compliant. You also have all these e-mail marketing companies who either charge an arm and a leg or they are so cheap they can not show an ROI. Does anyone know of any companies like Virtumundo (www.virtumundo.com) who can show you a return on ROI and have good pricing? Please no Boca Raton companies, I'm sure anyone who has looked into email marketing knows what I mean. However, that is a whole different thread.

Thanks for the help.
Hi Mike,

Are you working with your own lists? If so, try OmniMailer at http://www.omnistaretools.com/.

This is software that will let you manage your own campaigns. A big cost savings.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:00 AM   #9
nueva
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 22
Default

This is a website which I want to tryt it. I dont know how usefull is it because I dont have so many information about this website but the thing which is good is that is cheap.
http://www.webtrafficmarketing.com/main.htm
and you can look at this one as well.
http://www.total-advertising-network.com/
To many information I dont have. Hope this it will be usefull.
nueva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:41 PM   #10
joeshmo123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4
Default

Broadwick has a very good email-marketing software called IntelliContact.
joeshmo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:37 PM   #11
skodie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 21
Default

good tips thanks
skodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:26 AM   #12
richardyue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
Default

I'm a newer here. Who can tell me what the man purpose of the forum is?
richardyue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #13
Ffaust
Member.
 
Ffaust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nueva
This is a website which I want to tryt it. I dont know how usefull is it because I dont have so many information about this website but the thing which is good is that is cheap.
http://www.webtrafficmarketing.com/main.htm
and you can look at this one as well.
http://www.total-advertising-network.com/
To many information I dont have. Hope this it will be usefull.
Could you say something about them now?
Ffaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:41 PM   #14
propellor_head
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5
Default

There are many great ESP that are fully compliant. Unfortunately this industry has received a bad reputaion from its early roots
propellor_head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 07:18 PM   #15
stephenh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 2
Default

you should give Datran Media a try - they offer excellent email services and are fully CAN SPAM compliant.
stephenh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
11 Free tips to improve your online marketing campaigns DNfolio Marketing Your Website Online 8 08-20-2015 02:33 AM
Complaint: CWI Hosting (Suspended account without explanation) Just_Plain_Onion Web Hosting Discussion 4 08-01-2001 11:49 AM
A question about free email LastActionHero Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs 5 07-23-2001 10:33 PM
Offering email services: issues JuTa Web Design and Webmaster Issues 12 06-25-2000 09:03 AM

Please support our advertisers. They ensure our survival.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.


GeekVillage.com is copyright © 1998-2015 Curiosity Cave - Science gifts for clever kids. All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.