Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2000, 03:52 PM   #46
cspc
Member.

Unhappy

Well then, do it.
cspc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2000, 03:54 PM   #47
Chris123
Member.

Unhappy

Hi,SearchTraffic

I signed up for exit program several days ago. How can I know if I am approved?

Thanks
my account name is chrisexit
Chris123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2000, 03:59 PM   #48
SearchTraffic
Member.

Unhappy

Chris123,

Your account has been set up for a few days. If you check your stats you'll see the pay rate is $0.015.

Check your mail for the code, you should have rec'd it a few days ago.

[This message has been edited by SearchTraffic (edited 11-24-2000).]
SearchTraffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2000, 05:08 PM   #49
Iraqi1
Member.

Thumbs down

Cpcs your giving me a very bad headache http://geekvillage.com/ubb/frown.gif against iraq law page 2041.

------------------
http://www.gcites.com - Free Banner - Exchange. Promote your site.
Iraqi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2000, 06:31 PM   #50
wezman

Question

Hi there

I signed up and emailed exit@allclicks.com a few days ago but I never heard back from you guys.

The name I signed up with is webf1exit.

Can you please look into it?

Cheers

wezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2000, 07:27 PM   #51
SearchTraffic
Member.

Unhappy

hiya,

I'm showing you joined yesterday which was a national holiday in the USA.

Your account will be set up on Monday. Sorry for the delay.
Old 11-24-2000, 09:53 PM   #52
wezman

Smile

Cheers for that.

Didnt realise it was a holiday in the US, I am in Australia.

See ya
wezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2000, 10:46 PM   #53
musicinsight

Unhappy

My post is the one that cpsc is jumping up and down and pointing at.

The point I was trying to make was that the earlier poster had said that they had signed up with the exit program and wondered how they could qualify for the rate indicated.

My post was an attempt to tell them that the .015 exit rate was the same amount of money that a person would get if they displayed a page at $15 CPM, and there was no need to try to qualify for a higher rate, since that was the rate that everyone in the program had received all along.

Let me repeat that. The math was the important point. Everything else was secondary and, I admit, somewhat sloppily thrown together.

The fact that I didn't make a meticulous accounting of the rate paid with full disclosure of the 12 hour IP rule in no way reflects on the quality of the program. It instead shows my hope that I could make a point quickly without having to belabour it for the terminally picky.

Note: Searchtraffic did not make that post. I did. Don't beat him up. He didn't teach me to write, and isn't responsible for the content of my posts.

Take a deep breath, relax, and have a nice day.

------------------
Webmaster Resources - http://www.websavvy.org/
musicinsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2000, 02:48 AM   #54
CDestroyer
Member.

Cool

Hey SearchTraffic, I signed up for the program. I know it's the holiday and all, but was I added (I havent revieved an email. Plus, most places reject me just cause I have a gaming site =p)

Thanks http://geekvillage.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

BTW, the name is cdestroyerexit
CDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2000, 05:24 AM   #55
SearchTraffic
Member.

Unhappy

cdestroyer,

Your site looks fine but you joined SearchTraffic, not AllClicks. If you join AllClicks using the same information your account will be configured for exits on Monday. Be sure to write "exit@allclicks.com"

musicinsight,
I do see your post. I Kind of did not put 2+2 together with the post above it.

There's certainly no hard feelings with you. It's just that SI has worked very hard for years to be in the position we are now in. And I get very upset when persons (especially anonymous posters) say damaging things about us that are blatently false.

Your welcome to say that our programs stink, or that you don't like the color of our checks, or that my mother dresses me funny. http://geekvillage.com/ubb/smile.gif

But don't say that we mislead our affiliates. That's an insult to me as well as my entire staff. And I simply don't just let it go.... http://geekvillage.com/ubb/smile.gif
Old 11-25-2000, 05:56 AM   #56
JJJay

Unhappy

A few questions for Searchtraffic. How long are you planning on running the $15 exit program? Do you accept high traffic sites and would there be a problem implementing the popup code on a page which currently has the searchtraffic code? Also whats the latest new on payment via wire transfer? Thanks for your time. Jason
JJJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2000, 06:01 AM   #57
SearchTraffic
Member.

Unhappy

JJjay,

-The exit program is permanant, we only open it from time to time to new signups. We like to keep the exit transfers to a certain % of the overall traffic.

-we welcome high traffic sites

-you are allowed to use it with any of our other programs but you must supress it from popping when the surfer clicks a link or does a search (no changes ness. for popuptraffic)

-wires, and most likely another alternate form of payment, will be ready for December's payouts.
Old 11-25-2000, 08:40 AM   #58
JJJay

Unhappy

Thanks for the quick reply. When you say the the wire transfer will be ready for the December payout, do you mean the payment for November which is paid in December, or the month of December which is paid in January?
Old 11-25-2000, 09:43 AM   #59
musicinsight

Cool

Searchtraffic:

If you read my post again, you will see that I was trying to get cpsc to cut you some slack. I have no problem whatsoever with you or your programs. In fact, I have grown quite attached to the checks you send (although not so attached that I don't cash them!)

The harder I try to explain myself, the less sense I make.

------------------
Webmaster Resources - http://www.websavvy.org/
musicinsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2000, 10:43 AM   #60
JJJay

Unhappy

What does the $15 exit program look like, does anybody have a url where I can see it and does it spawn other popup windows.