Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2005, 05:34 AM   #1
Jay | Canep Media

Angry Aimclicks

Just want a headsup here, I saw Czar`s post in another forum bout them, but are they real or ****? I can tell they are running their links with maxbounty and with azoogle, but are they a **** or not? I just need a working CPM ads, and scared that the same happens as with publishercash... ($1,000 lost)
Jay | Canep Media is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 07:13 AM   #2
techguy

Well i just want to clear some things up with that post. First we are working with many sponsors and all major Networks do at least some reselling from other Networks this is how the industry is. We have a broad base of Sponsors and are in Talks for for more to join.

Second yes we are a new Network and our technology has been a massive global project to get sites a specific max CPM opposed to the other cookie cutter type technology we have seen out there.

Finally comparing us to a Ad Network you do not like is neither here nor there. We are our own company and should not be compared to anyone really.

I noticed that when you joined you posted a URL that wasn't your site and when I saw your site url here it appears your site requires a login. All ads here can't be placed in a Login area because Sponsors can't see where thier ads are. This is listed in our terms.
techguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 03:39 PM   #3
Bondings

I just saw that they updated the stats, but still no CPM showing. I basically gave them 115,570 impressions and 82 clicks, according to their stats. After the update, I just saw that I earned 0.35$. That's a 0.003$ CPM, the highest in the whole industry. Ok, on a leaderboard on a forum, but still.

So after getting *********** ads and illegal Windows OEM licenses (which I pm'd him about several weeks ago), I recommand this network to everyone!
Bondings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 03:53 PM   #4
OnlineGuide

Your happy with .003 CPM? That's like 1/3 of a penny. Stick with AdSense. If you had 82 clicks and AdSense paid you .05 CPC, then you would had earned 4.10.

Last edited by OnlineGuide; 09-21-2005 at 03:54 PM.
OnlineGuide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 04:00 PM   #5
Bondings

I was being sarcastic. I thought that would be obvious when I said "the highest in the whole industry".

The tricky thing was that they didn't display any revenue till yesterday. So I was really hoping for more.

I know put Chitika ads in there, they difference is quite big.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:43 PM   #6
techguy

Ok there are several things about that needing correction. Ok first we took this publishers suggestion about an ad for *********** and changed this for the whole network! We made our default ad more appropiate based on the category. Next yes even for a forum that CPM was not good but the reason why is partially this

A) not all the highest paying ads were selected with this account.

B) With our new network we sent out an email that we did have some problems early with our server due to our continued popularity that have been resolved, and were resolved as fast as we could.

We don't run any ads different from any network out there. Right now in present time with all the major bugaboos with starting an Ad Network solved, we are seeing $.27 CPM on a test site we also run to gauge the health of our network. Also instead of telling forum sites ok maybe wel'll accept you but we will keep an eye on you, we accept forum sites with open arms.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bondings
I just saw that they updated the stats, but still no CPM showing. I basically gave them 115,570 impressions and 82 clicks, according to their stats. After the update, I just saw that I earned 0.35$. That's a 0.003$ CPM, the highest in the whole industry. Ok, on a leaderboard on a forum, but still.

So after getting *********** ads and illegal Windows OEM licenses (which I pm'd him about several weeks ago), I recommand this network to everyone!

Last edited by techguy; 09-21-2005 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:54 PM   #7
techguy

At this point we will make good and issue this member a credit for an additional $.15 CPM credit.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:58 AM   #8
Jay | Canep Media

Default So..

$ 5 YOUR CURRENT TOTAL

Still no change on that, but hold on, let me quote you from your latest news letter:
Quote:
We apologize for the time period without stats, I know personally I am an obsessive stat checker myself. But all stats effective now are current.
No offense, but I strongly suggest you have a closer look at the problem.
Since I put the ads up yesterday I got nearly 50k impressions in one day, but still nothing on the stats?
Honestly, that *****!
If we don`t know what we`re earning, how can we complare you to other networks? (Yes, I choose the best paying one)
Old 09-22-2005, 04:58 AM   #9
Bondings

They added 12$ to my account which makes the balance to 0.107$ CPM, a reasonable amount for a forum, I suppose. Thanks for taking my "suggestion" about the *********** ads.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:49 AM   #10
Jay | Canep Media

Angry Point?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bondings
They added 12$ to my account.

Whats the point then? I mean what type of company randomly ads money to accounts?
If I complain will they add $12 to my account?
Still my balance has not changed, still have my tickets not been answered.
Nearly 60,000 impressions and still no clue as to how much money is actually on the account?

Come on. Even publisher cash did better. Till I see a change all ads are removed.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:43 AM   #11
Jay | Canep Media

Exclamation

Update: $8 added to the account.

For near 100,000 impressions, I can say I have earned $8.

Well, what can I say. Better than nothing, but FAR from the "best paying" as they claim.