Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2006, 02:02 AM   #1
mamad2020

Smile Great Sites with great potentials! start bidding.

Hello,
My named is Mamad
I am selling couple of my domains since I don't have anymore time to deal with websites and administrating them.
These sites are a great potential to businesses and individuals trying to earn an income.

Topic/Post Title:
Shexnet.com
This has been a great community for over 20000 members for a long time. Users are very potential to donate to the site and even buy products or items. Website can be used as a torrent site, a radio station, or even a business trying to expand. It can be used for an adult site as well.

xboxwholesale.com
This site is also an absoulute success for those in xbox industry. Whether you're selling xbox, xbox accessories, Xbox Games, or pointing this domain to your old website, it can bring you success and income.

filemp3.info
This site can be used to generate alot of money by selling MP3s. It can be used as a bittorrent site in equavalant to filemp3.org. Or it can be for itunes etc. Even links to MP3 sites. A great potential to develop this site.

Your name:
Mamad Shah

Your Email address:
mamadci@msn.com

URL of the site:
www.shexnet.com
www.xboxwholesale.com
www.filemp3.info

Age of site:
shexnet.com since Feb 19/05
xboxwholesale.com since April 24/05
filemp3.info since may 16/05

Traffic statistics:
Shexnet.com About 4000 uniques a day.
xboxwholesale.com No statistics is available since the site never was developed.
filemp3.info The site was up for about 2 weeks and we had about 100-200 uniques a day.

Source of traffic:
link exchanges, forum offers, site advertisements, etc.

Asking price:
Shexnet.com $26000USD Great opourtunity (500 off the appraised price!)
PLEASE SEE THE CERTIFICATE AND DOMAIN APPRAISAL HERE:
http://www.AllForDomains.com/apprais...in=shexnet.com

xboxwholesale.com $18000USD
PLEASE SEE THE CERTIFICATE AND DOMAIN APPRAISAL HERE:
http://www.AllForDomains.com/apprais...xwholesale.com

filemp3.info Make offer/ starting at $50USD

Payments can be made via cheque, money order, western union, wire transfer, paypal, also escrow service is available via request to protect your security.

Gross and net revenue per month (Total):
Shexnet.com About 400-600USD in average

The specific source of your revenue:
Shexnet.com: Google adscence, addbright, popunder advertisement, donations, selling electronics in site's forum.
xboxwholesale.com: no income yet
filemp3.info: donations

Copyright status of the content on the site:
No copyright.
Shexnet.com's website content can be also given along with domain name if requested.

Any other pertinent data:
Please contact me with your offers, or reply to this topic with your prices. Since it is a big price, we will do the best to protect your security by using escrow service. You won't lose your money before getting the domain. Your success is garanteed with these names. Please make sure to check out the appraisals for the domain name.

The sale includes:
Shexnet.com: The domain name. Website content is also available. We have over 20000 members' email addresses. You can continue having the site as it is, or change it to whatever you like to. The price of the database and content will be higher. Please contact me.
xboxwholesale.com; only the domain name. We never made any templates for the site.
filemp3.info: Only the domain name. We had a website but because of some hosting issues we didn't continue the site.

I'll help with site installations if required. You have the choice of transfering the domain name, or creating an account for:
shexnet.com: make an account at: dynadot.com and will push the domain to your username.
xboxwholesale.com: make an account in onlynewdomains.com and will push the domain to your username.
filemp3.info: make an account at registerfly.com and will push the domain to your username.

Reason for selling:
Shexnet.com: Cannot administrate the site because of personal and legal issues.
xboxwholesale.com: I am not an xbox seller or don't have an xbox business.
filemp3.info: The same reason for Shexnet.com

Thanks for time.
And don't forget, it is a great opourtunity for you. You will make alot more than the price given.

Mamad
mamad2020 is offline   Reply With Quote