Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR FOUNDATION: Web Hosting & Domains > Web Hosting Discussion
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2020, 04:42 AM   #1
Mased

Default offshore VPS deals at good rates, where can I order them?

I'd like to choose the best web host: RAM: 4 GB, HDD: 110 GB, Unmetered traffic, cPanel, Linux
Got to know about Hostplay.com - their offshore VPS look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Mased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 08:19 AM   #2
Nitsteris

I would recommend hostplay.com offshore servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or any business needs. You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue. Really nice professional tech help.
Nitsteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 03:35 AM   #3
Gearicon

I like Hostplay.com offshore web host. The things I like about them are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host. The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.
Gearicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 05:52 AM   #4
Brast

Try Exmasters VPS hosting deals as an alternative. It is the best available VPS hosting solution out there. Great amount of space and the reliability equals complete satisfaction. They are offering nice special: Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Brast is offline   Reply With Quote