Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2001, 01:49 AM   #91
harry

Unhappy

Hi Sunil

Quote:
I just got an interesting e-mail from CJ which I guess went to all CJ merchants which tries to explain the rationale in more detail.
Would you be kind to elaborate more about the content of CJ email to its merchants?
And maybe share with us your thoughts about the same.

Thanks!

Harith http://www.danex-exm.dk

harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 04:25 AM   #92
JP Sauve
Member.

Unhappy

I never got that email.

------------------
JP Sauve,
for FreebieGeek.com - NEW! Earn 75 cents per lead
and Prize-O-Matic.com - Earn 25 cents for our PS2 giveaway
JP Sauve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 04:40 AM   #93
WildComputer

Unhappy

harry, I don't think it would be proper for me to post it without CJ's permission

JP, maybe it only went to non-US merchants (?). I don't think there was much if any real new information anyway, just a restating and explaining the changes and why they feel they are justified. The fact they felt it necessary to send this e-mail is probably more interesting than the content.

------------------
Sunil Tanna
[This message has been edited by WildComputer (edited 06-08-2001).]
WildComputer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2001, 12:13 AM   #94
harry

Cool

Hi Folks!

We have discussed the implications of CJ latest "moves" including the EPC. The most important question now is:

Are LinkShare and Be Free just gonna sit back and watch CJ reshaping the affiliate market, introducing new "standards" and maybe gaining more market share- on the per sale merchants front and performing affiliates?

I expect both LinkShare and BeFree to follow a very competitive approach, aggressive marketing and maybe introduce improvements to their systems in order to retain their positions.

Who is gonna be the winner of all this?

Hopefully performing- affiliates and merchants will benefit of the competition. Who knows http://geekvillage.com/ubb/wink.gif

All the best,

Harith http://www.danex-exm.dk
harry is offline   Reply With Quote