Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2001, 02:36 PM   #1
Kaumil Patel

Question Questions on Search Programs!

Hi,

I have some questions about these search affiliates.

I want to open a search engine site, for use by many visitors. I want the results to be from SearchTraffic or some other places. How would i do this? Everything looks like my site, just the search results are from search programs that pay me per search or listing click.

Thanks

------------------
Kaumil Patel
www.rewardspark.com - Play At Our Park, Win Rewards!
www.freewareworld.com - Your One and Only Stop for Freeware!
Old 02-02-2001, 03:20 PM   #2
Czar

Webmaster

Unhappy

A few of the searchbox programs have previously offered full-page directories, where you are effectively paid when users click on any link appearing on your site. Unfortunately, many of them have stopped or reduced this feature.

AdSearches has mini-directories, but they're not suitable if you want the site to appear to be purely a search engine.

SearchReferral is probably your best best, since their terms for text links are the most flexible these days. There exists a thread in their own forums regarding this:
http://www.searchreferral.com/ubb/Fo...ML/000069.html

Note that SearchReferral have recently updated their rules whereby you now have to place of their searchboxes on any page containing textlinks.

------------------
Czar
Net-Ads: Get More Hits. Make More Money.
www.net-ads.com
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2001, 06:53 PM   #3
Kaumil Patel

Unhappy

Cool, Thanks.

Just to let you know, RewardsPark.com has opened its information booth http://geekvillage.com/ubb/smile.gif hehe Its going up very shortly, check it out!

If any ad companies are interested.. please contact http://geekvillage.com/ubb/smile.gif kpatel@rewardspark.com

Again, thanks Czar!

------------------
Kaumil Patel
www.rewardspark.com - Play At Our Park, Win Rewards!
www.freewareworld.com - Your One and Only Stop for Freeware!