Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with Email
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2014, 02:03 AM   #16
menupages112

You have probably seen or joined other companies that offer to pay you $5 to $10 per email you read or per survey you complete. How many e-mails or surveys did you receive that you earned $10?
menupages112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 01:40 AM   #17
patel_rosh

Send promotional links, affiliate links, sell adspace, etc... like that there are many ways through which you can earn money.. You can also promote your own stuff and make it profitable
patel_rosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:52 AM   #18
john3322

please share the trick
john3322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 03:28 AM   #19
StuartSpindlow

I did not get you dear, what you want to say.
StuartSpindlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 04:22 AM   #20
nareshkush

there are lots of ways to make money online one is to sell your product. now tools like email can be use as medium of communication to promote your product. you can write them about your product or ideas you are selling. the best way i think is to make sure that what you are selling is a something that they need or want which leads you to their interest, now be creative
nareshkush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:28 AM   #21
cwvps

First you need to build a list of email addresses. Create an e-book with some valuable content and people who need it will be happy to give you their email in exchange for the e-book.
cwvps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 01:23 AM   #22
nareshkush

As we see daily there r a lot of e-mails send and received by trillions of people if we can just make a panny out of every e-mail how great it would be have you any ideas of making money out of those e-mails.
Is it possible to make money from home by reading/sending e-mails at no charge to me? If so, where can i learn more? Thanks in advance!!
nareshkush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:31 AM   #23
saanvikadam

MoneyMail is one concept.It is very simple you get paid for reading emails and referring other friends/relative to MoneyMail website.You get payments for reading emails and referring your friends and relative to moneymail.

You can earn from Rs 0.20 to Rs 200.00 (extra income offer with email) for every email you get. We don't send promotional mail to your email address instead you just need to login daily to www.moneymail.in and read mail in your inbox after login.

We pay you upto 10 levels for any new member that join your downline like you get Rs 100 for any member refered by you directly and if your friends refer any member then you will get Rs 50 for the same. MoneyMail even pays you when you are not working don't wait see the income plan below and join now. See our Business Plan for details
saanvikadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:40 AM   #24
Grant Elliott

This is really waste of money; if we want to be successful and make good returns then we need to do something good. This is where I do Forex trading which is easier and extremely profitable as well. I operate under FreshForex with whom, I get ideal support having zero spreads, fast execution and even 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, so all is terrific and helps up in working really nicely for us.
Grant Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote