Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2008, 11:18 AM   #16
Arie

Well, I went back to using Vibrant. Despite Kontera telling me they can do better then Vibrant, I only see a steep decline in my income.

No point in 'waiting', with Vibrant I was earning good $ from day one, Kontera was only capable of around 25% in CPC. Yea, around twice the number of clicks, but that still leaves me 50% off Vibrants income.
Arie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:34 AM   #17
keavin

I switched back too. The rev was less than 10% of Vibrant's.

Funny thing about Kontera. They tried to tell me I had to keep their code up for another month because of their TOS, despite them spelling it out that this was a "test" prior to signing up with them. The rep came back and basically said they just told me that to get me to sign up, which made the agreement void.

There may be issues with getting Vibrant to pay on time but they do pay eventually and pay a lot better. We made more within 3 days of switching back than we did during the 22 days with Kon-Tera despite having probably 20 times the click-thrus with Kon-Tera(most because of non-relevant ads).

Still haven't been paid for the ads I showed with Kon-Tera.

Last edited by keavin; 06-12-2008 at 02:36 AM.
keavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #18
tallship

We used Vibrant for Q4 of 07 and the revenue, particularly from the video ads, was great. They paid directly into our bank account on time every time. Then when Christmas was over so were they. Without question one of the worst account management experiences I've had and we dumped them.

Kontera does about half the revenue, pays on time, and act like they like having us as a publisher.
tallship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #19
alemcherry

I had reasonab;e success with knotera, around 30% of adsense revenue and the CTR is nearly same. As an add-on, IO guess kontera is fine. Never tried Vibrant media though.
alemcherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:51 PM   #20
patinchuot4

I also think like you, to thank the experts advise ...
patinchuot4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:03 PM   #21
pravinl.patel

Smile Kontara

I've used many advertisers on my Website including Kontara, Infolinks & More but frankly speaking Google Adsence work better than any other ad network
pravinl.patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:01 PM   #22
phamvanhoa7592

Default Hoa Pham

đồ phượt
Tks for you
phamvanhoa7592 is offline   Reply With Quote