Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs > Making Money with Regional Affiliate Programs and Networks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2005, 01:08 PM   #16
Czar

Webmaster

If you're looking to fill European inventory in particular, give AdPepper and Accelerator-Media a run. Both seem to perform particularly well in a number of EU markets and should outperform the more general international campaigns run by US-based networks.

That said, Burst, Tribal, FastClick and others who geotarget frequently do often run campaigns aimed at particular European countries, in exchange for premium CPMs. AdSense and even PayPopup (in the case of UK pops) also perform well in supported European markets.

thegauntlet, those sound like reasonable results from a pre-release product with only international inventory provided to the supplier. If they do allow you to reveal their secret identity now or at some stage in the future, I'm sure that a number of our members would be very grateful for the lead.

Incidentally, welcome to Geek/Talk crazybone, and thanks for reinvigorating this dusty old thread to reveal just how things have changed in the geo market of late.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 05:02 AM   #17
crazybone

Thanks for the welcome Czar.

I would have thought by now that one of the bigger networks would have branched out, especially into the major 1st world countries / rapidly developing countries and provided an ad server that caters for all countries. Many sites are not reliant on language, especially games sites and picture sites, so we get users from all over the globe. Also I would love to have my sites translated into a load of languages (especially Chinese) and get a bigger share of the market. If only fastclick would open a branch in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Mumbai etc etc and get hold of decent paying advertisers and then distribute according to user demographics - either that or team up with established local ad companies already set up in these areas.

Someones bound to do it at some stage - let's hope it is sooner rather than later....
crazybone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:41 AM   #18
rosyvu

Yes for sure. I've been joined some international affiliate programs like that. For ex, web template and extension providers always international customers. You know, websites are from multi-countries.
rosyvu is offline   Reply With Quote