Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR PERFORMANCE: Website Promotion, Marketing and Growth > Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2012, 04:27 AM   #1
khokon-bd

Angry How to article submission?

I am new in blogging. Can anybody help me about artical submission? I what to know how to submit an article into article submission site? Should it be unique? Can I copy past from my site? Please don't avoid the post; help me
khokon-bd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
addlinkweb

Make one unique and informative article and then create its 3 to 4 spin versions to make 4-5 articles and submit one to each article directory. Don't submit same article in more than one directory otherwise Google will consider it duplicate content and will not count that submission. Hubpages and Squidoo are best article sites
addlinkweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:42 PM   #3
john515

Quote:
Originally Posted by khokon-bd View Post
I am new in blogging. Can anybody help me about artical submission? I what to know how to submit an article into article submission site? Should it be unique? Can I copy past from my site? Please don't avoid the post; help me
First you need to write a unique and quality article and then you should submit it in to top article directory site like ezine article, squidoo, hub pages and more. Before submitting the article you have to keep in mind that never submit a same article in multiple article directory site, other wise Google will count them as a duplicate content.
john515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:44 AM   #4
worldtraveler

Best way to get quality backlinks.... write unique content and submit it to high pr article submission websites.
worldtraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:17 AM   #5
adam0709

making an interesting article than you post to the article place were you can find in the google
adam0709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
satnam1980

You need to search article submission websits on the internet then make a list high ranking website, sign them up then start submit your articles.
satnam1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:32 AM   #7
lovelygirl

creating content on new topic is more easy to make unique topic
lovelygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #8
aleenajoe

Its very simple just to signup there and make your account in article directory then submit your article according to the directory rules and regulation .
aleenajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #9
RickyChhajed

You can't copy the article and submit. You need to write a unique article and then submit it in to top article directory site.
RickyChhajed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:44 AM   #10
schumannrober

First of all you write a unique content to relevant category. then search Article directory site. after then sigh up these site and submit to our content on this site with title, summary, signature etc.
schumannrober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:03 AM   #11
jackson321

Quote:
Originally Posted by khokon-bd View Post
For submitting the article in to article directory, you need to register an account and after that you can submit your article easily. But, before submitting article make sure that the article you are posting is unique and not copied from net or somewhere else.
jackson321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:55 AM   #12
Vmohil

Every time Have A New Article For posting Is not Possible So you can go for Submitting Article With Resource Link over Different Web Places . Article Submission is One of Good techniques to submit Same Content Don,t be with more then 10 to 15 sites .
Vmohil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:30 AM   #13
jashanaims

One article should be post in a single article directory Only.Unique and informative article always help you to fetch the traffic on your website.
jashanaims is offline   Reply With Quote