Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FOUNDATION: Web Hosting & Domains > Web Hosting Discussion
User Name
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2012, 03:12 AM   #1
Default Cloud Hosting

Cloud hosting is the latest form of hosting that has become extremely popular over the past few years. Cloud hosting has many advantages over the shared hosting services and sometimes performs better than dedicated hosting solutions. There are different cloud computing technologies and cloud hosting providers offer different cloud service platforms.
john515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:48 AM   #2

Cloud hosting has many advantages over the shared hosting services and sometimes performs better than dedicated hosting solutions.
You are comparing Orange to the Apple To define cloud in a simple manner, I will say it is a cluster of servers that makes the whole concept of cloud to ensure more redundancy.
paullopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:14 AM   #3

Cloud computing is Internet-based computing, whereby shared resources, software, and information are provided to computers
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:09 AM   #4
Rachael Jetkins

One of the main reasons why people prefer cloud hosting is because it comprises of a cluster of servers. This framework makes sure that the server is not overloaded. The cloud hosting platform is best suited for large websites and for eCommerce websites as well that have to manage a lot of customer information.
Rachael Jetkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 06:05 AM   #5

Cloud hosting describes a method of configuring servers in a flexible way to allow for the most affordable, scalable, and reliable web infrastructure.
Cloud hosting only charges people for the resources they use. Hosting costs are measured per hour to provide the most control over the hosting budget. Cloud hosting is more reliable than shared hosting, where issues in one account may spill over into other sites on the same physical server. And Cloud hosting keeps your content safe. By distributing server data across redundant servers, information hosted in the cloud is protected against hardware failure. Automated backups and snapshots ensure that server content stays safe and up-to-date.
saanvikadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:56 AM   #6
Grant Elliott

When it comes to Cloud Hosting, I believe only in one company and that is Serveria, it’s easily the best with wild range of option and facilities especially with Cloud VPS, I am using it for some of my sites, as I have total 5, so I really love this with Reliable and Powerful Hardware which maintain high level of speed and all this at very reasonable price!
Grant Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 12:55 AM   #7

hi, Cloud hosting is based on the most innovative Cloud computing technologies that allow unlimited number of machines to act as one system. Other hosting solutions (shared or dedicated) depend on one machine only, while cloud hosting security is guaranteed by many servers..........for details: visit: arntel, arntelecom, arntechltd...!!!
arntel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:40 AM   #8

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, GlowHost.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies.
They were always right on top of everything that I needed.
Gearicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 04:12 AM   #9

Hosting for websites on virtual servers which pull their computing resource from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers . go4hosting provides such a reliable , scalable , flexible and affordable cloud hosting services.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote