Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
satseo
Member.

Default PPC helps to grow business?

Is ppc helps us to grow our business.
satseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
JobsAllOver

Well it could. If you could pay for realated traffic to your business, then yes.
JobsAllOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
Vivers

I did ok with google ads but, I felt like there were far to may clicks that seemed like competitors were running up our bill. I understand that the same ip address is not suppose to be able to click more then once but I'm not sure. Seemed fishy?
Vivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #4
satseo
Member.

That's why m getting confused
satseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:25 AM   #5
jithuwebtech

PPC is also a important tool that help our business grow....it is very useful in online bussiness
jithuwebtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:49 AM   #6
powertel

Of course, its really a quickest way to get traffic more faster then non-paying method. I'm using adwords and adCenter.
powertel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
kajuda

You definitely have to know what you're doing. I've seen many businesses over-spend on PPC. Pulling back when you're spending too much can be hugely beneficial. At the same time, certain campaigns are profitable - it's best to know which ones are working for you and making sure you check the search query report to have a full understanding of the terms that convert best.
kajuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:08 AM   #8
Wisestep

Taking returning when you're investing too much can be greatly valuable. PPC is also a essential device that help our company develop.You definitely have to know what you're doing. I've seen many companies over-spend on PPC.
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:02 PM   #9
michaelp11

yes, PPC helps out to grow your business. it gives the best result. it help out in getting the instant business and ROI. But, better to perform both seo and ppc for long term results.

Thank u,

Regards
Michael Arthur
uschemistoncall.net
michaelp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #10
SaymaEWA

Of course PPC helps to increase the visitors. But I prefer PPC for marketing only. Not for getting leads.
SaymaEWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:16 AM   #11
nehasoft

Yes Pay per click works well for your site and it quickly gives a positive impact to your sites.
nehasoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:45 AM   #12
satish4321

Yes. It does ranks good for all the keywords. but you have to spend more bucks.
satish4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:28 AM   #13
Beth Worthy

As per my suggestion, PPC helps in replicating the business and creating awareness amongst the consumers about the different products and services.
Beth Worthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:55 AM   #14
sijugk

Quote:
You definitely have to know what you're doing. I've seen many businesses over-spend on PPC. Pulling back when you're spending too much can be hugely beneficial. At the same time, certain campaigns are profitable - it's best to know which ones are working for you and making sure you check the search query report to have a full understanding of the terms that convert best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satseo View Post
Is ppc helps us to grow our business.
Yes if you are using it properly, PPC can help your business grow. Its all depend on how wisely you are bidding for the keywords and how much profitable these keywords are.

Never go for generic keywords. Many unwanted clicks will happen if you are spending money for generic keywords. You should carefully pick targeted keywords. Make sure only interested clients click on ads.

Last edited by sijugk; 03-18-2013 at 08:56 AM.
sijugk is offline   Reply With Quote