|Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-03-2011, 02:16 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Is the process of building links that point towards your site. Usually with keywords or keyphrases in the anchor text aka the clickable part. This helps to get your site ranked in the search engines
Building links through reciprocal link exchanges is a simple yet very powerful website promotional tool.
If done correctly, increasing your linkage will:
1. Increase your traffic significantly.
2. Improve your visibility in the search engines.
3. Provide an added resource to your website.
4. Save you a lot of advertising money.
5. Save you time.
Before you start, you need to know that the largest drawback with building one's link popularity properly is TIME. It takes time to:
* Find the websites to link with
* Make the link requests
* Wait on those link requests
* Process, organize, and manage the links
* Have the search engines find or "spider" your link partners
* Check to see if your links are still on your partner's websites
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Search Engine Marketing And Link Building - The Free Way||searchengine00||Search Engine Marketing & Optimization||17||04-24-2009 02:15 AM|
|Link Building||123domainname||Marketing Your Website Online||9||01-28-2003 01:08 PM|
|Major About.com CPC Text Link Changes||Jack||Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs||14||04-07-2001 10:55 AM|
|3000+ domains with link popularity over 100||fatale||Archives of old posts from Let's Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell||9||01-25-2001 03:49 PM|