Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
Czar

Webmaster

Arrow How You Can Make $1200 for 1 Hour of Work On YouTube

(The $1200 is RESIDUAL income, so next month it comes in without you lifting a finger-- 100% YouTube Traffic)

Requires no website of your own.

Did you know that YouTube.com has MORE daily pageviews than Google.com?
  • In October 2007, Youtube surpassed Google in page views for the first time.
  • Alexa.com reports that in 3 months Youtube will have TWICE as many daily views as Google!
  • The highest viewed video of all time gets around 125,000 daily views.
  • Proper use of Youtube can get you 20,000+ monthly visitors.
Imagine 20,000 visitors coming to your website or affiliate link from Youtube.

Yet almost all marketers obsess on google traffic, IGNORING Youtube traffic completely.

Why?

A Handful of "YouTube Experts"
Don't Want You To Know
How to Guzzle The YouTube Money Geyser

Youtube traffic is difficult to understand. It is off the radar of many search engine experts. Many of them have no idea how to make money from Video traffic.

Those who have figured it out DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

Don't take my word for it. Go to YouTube.com right now and look at the most viewed videos of all time. Look at where the videos are pointing.

You will see that a handful of marketers have been quietly grinning as the $$ pours in from Youtube, while everyone else ignores Youtube traffic.

I have to admit, you'll also see these popular videos pointing to my websites as well... but I'm not going to sit on these secrets.

I'm going to show you how to do it.

You may be thinking... if this is such a great secret, why are you going to tell Geek/Talk members about it?

Because, the reality is, you may not be able to get the "most viewed" position on youtube. Many of those spots are already taken.

However...

YouTube Videos Get Over 2.7 Billion Views Per Month. That is more than enough traffic to go around, don't you think?

The days of easy SEO and PPC traffic are over, but Youtube is currently a new windfall. The arbitrage opportunities are absoultely insane.

Learn the secrets now,
before it becomes as competitive as SEO and PPC.

Right now it is EASY, and most of the big players still haven't figured out the secrets of Youtube.

I'm going to show you how to cash in on YouTube traffic NOW.

I've put together a series of videos that show you, step by step, how to do it.

Here is just some of what these videos cover:
  • How to get your youtube video to appear on the first page of the organic search results in 24 hours.
  • How to legally "steal" traffic from the top 20 youtube videos of all time (it only takes 10 minutes and you don't even need your own video) Imagine thousands of visitors coming to your website from the first page of Youtube.
  • 5 minute edit to your video description that will increase your traffic by 423%
  • How to identify which youtube videos will increase in traffic in the future, and which will drop to zero.
  • Learn what kind of offers WON'T convert on youtube, and which will.
  • Predict how much traffic you will get from a Youtube Video before spending any time on it.
  • 4 changes to make to a video that can quadruple its profits and traffic
  • How you can make massive YouTube Profits WITHOUT having any video of your own
PRICE. $27,

but...

You Don't Have to Pay Now

View All The YouTube Cash Videos
Before Paying Anything At All

I'm absolutely confident that if you had my "YouTube Cash Videos" at your disposal right now, you'd readily agree the techniques I teach will make you far more cash than the measly $27 price tag.

And that's why I'm willing to let you have access to the entire program today for $0. This way, you can see for yourself how effective these strategies really are.

Try each and every technique I outline for you for an entire 7 days.

If you're overjoyed like I know you will be, do nothing and you'll be automatically billed for the remaining balance of $27.

However, if you're not absolutely in love with this Youtube Cash Kit, simply send me an email before the 7 is up and you won't pay a dime. (Or just login to Paypal and cancel the free trial)

BUT YOU CAN STILL KEEP MY ENTIRE COURSE FOR FREE.

Click Here To Watch The Youtube Cash Videos for $0

I realize I'm going out on a huge limb here. And yes, there are probably people out there who will take advantage of me and use this generous offer as a way to just get my Youtube Cash Course for free.

But that's a risk I'm willing to take because I KNOW these YouTube Secrets will change your life the way they did mine.

And I trust you. Your word is gold here.

However, there is a catch. The truth is, I've never offered this YouTube Cash Training Kit on a trial basis like this. And because I'm a little new at it, I don't know how long I'll keep offering this.

Frankly, I'm a little worried that too many people will take the trial that I'll be overwhelmed with orders and unable to provide the high level of personalized service my customers deserve. If this happens, the price will go back to normal while I watch the dust settle.

So I'm only making this available for a little while. In fact, I might even take the offer down BEFORE midnight tomorrow if I get too many "takers".

So if you're serious about getting instant traffic and quick cash from YouTube, click the link below and take my risk free trial today.

Youtube traffic comes Instantly with these Techniques

So You could easily pay for the cost of the videos before 7 days is up.

Quote:
Nice course. Stuff I've never seen before and I've read a lot about youtube.
-Dan Ellenwood
Quote:
This is one hell of a good idea for youtube marketing. I use youtube a lot to drive traffic and I can see how this can work very well.

by tjk1058
Quote:
Chad...

What can I say... I watched the first video and OMG light bulbs started going off in my head on what you have shown me!

Please stop selling this information soon... only kidding

If anyone is looking for some unique ideas about using Youtube then you should get Chad's product - after only seeing the first video I think I just struck a possible goldmine of information!

Ted K
Quote:
Hey Chad, i just got yoru course,

i just finished watching video 1 and what i have seen so far is amazing stuff man.

Very Very good outside the box thinking, i totally have to give it to you there.

Im looking forward to watching the rest of the videos now!

Thanks

Jani G
Quote:
The short version of my comments is BUY IT!

When I saw the first video my first thoughts were "It's a good idea but I'm not sure I can use it". Then I thought about it. Then I thought about it a bit more and I am now convinced that it would work for pretty much anyone in IM. If you have an existing business you want to promote I think it's particularly brilliant.

I've not watched the other videos in detail but there are many ideas that I'm keen to put into practice.

And Chad is a great guy. He has responded graciously to my queries and you can tell that he knows what he's talking about.

Highly recommended.

Andrew

Member: zelch

Last edited by Czar; 01-11-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Closed Thread