Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
Czar

Webmaster

Arrow [CLOSED] Domains for sale: domaintools.net, digitaleshop.com and buythese.com

I have these wonderful old domains for sale for a really cheap price. It's really worthy:

domaintools.net $300
digitaleshop.com $300
buythese.com $250

domaintools.net :
Creation date : 2002
Expiration date : 2013

digitaleshop.com :
Expiration Ddate : 2010

buythese.com :
Expiration date : 2010

Registrar : NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC

if you're interested in any of these domains please PM me or email me at bayar@special-prize.com

Visit the domains for more information.

Member: bayar

Email: bayar@special-prize.com
Old 08-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #2
Czar

Webmaster

Members, be extremely wary about doing business with this person.

After posting this advertising thread, he requested a chargeback through his credit card company, claiming the charge to be false.

I have left this advertisement live while the situation is resolved, but I thought it wise to leave this note of caution in case you are interested in any of these names.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Old 08-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #3
Czar

Webmaster

Amazingly, this member did go through with his chargeback request, which stung you, our community stakeholders, with fees that exceeded the cost of the advertisement he posted here.

Obviously, I have doubts as to whether any of you should trust this person in a business transaction. He hasn't responded to any of our requests for further information, so his decision to post this ad, order a refund and hit us with additional banking fees for the chargeback seems to have been deliberate.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Closed Thread