Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 04:14 AM   #1
jamesnash

Default Wedding Favors site for sale over 10K month revenue

Highly ranked in Google wedding site
James Nash
contactus@yolandasweddingfavors.com
http://www.yolandasweddingfavors.com
may 06'
2000 unique page views a day
Main source of Traffic is Google
I am asking $100,000
Gross revenue close to 12k a month a growing.
My source of income is selling drop shipped products from wholesalers. No inventory, no shipping.
The content is not copyrighted

This site is highly ranked in Google for major keywords in the wedding industry. A little bit more seo work and the site could easily triple revenue. The site only costs me around $150.00 a month to run. The site offers coupon codes, gift certificates. High conversion rates. This is my baby and I took it from zero to over 10k a month and I just need to sell because I have many other things to keep me busy.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:43 PM   #2
jamesnash

Default potential

Site is ranked 1 or 2 in Google uk, ca, ie, au, sa for wedding favors. I haven't started shipping worldwide yet but if someone did it would definitely increase sales probably 30-40%. I have close to 400 articles pointing to the site. I am the number one author in weddings in ezinearticles.com which is by far the most popular article directory their is and top 100 list in ezinearticles.

Also as the articles and links grow age, the articles themselves will have higher rankings in Google and the links will get more and more powerful. What does that mean? The articles themselves will bring in more direct traffic as they age because as they age they gain higher organic rankings in Google in most cases. Also the articles get published on other peoples website daily.

As far as the links in the articles. As the age of the links grow they will give more weight in Google which tends to increase organic rankings. Save tons of money because you won't need Pay per clicks. Also as the articles get published on other peoples websites you gain more and more links which will in turn give higher rankings in Yahoo and MSN because Yahoo and MSN are not as sophisticated as Google they rely heavily on just the amount of links pointing to your site. So eventually the site will gain higher rankings in Yahoo and MSN not just Google.

I haven't worked on the backend as far as upsells if someone did definitely increase sales. All my traffic is organic none paid. PPC definitely increase sales as well.

If you had someone do seo on the site. I am ranked on either 2 or 3 page in Google for several high searched major keywords and tons of them on the first page too in my wedding niche. If someone just pushed it just a little bit harder and got the several keywords on first page which wouldn't be that hard definitely increase sales. Lots of keywords are close to bringing in more money.

Price is negotiable. Lets deal!!! This site is young and could easily do 5 times as much with a little work and dedication. Lets deal!! So basically if you have time then you can make this site do lots more in sales period. I just don't have time.

Last edited by jamesnash; 06-29-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:10 PM   #3
jamesnash

Default World wide shipping has begun

Ok, I have started shipping world wide now! The sales have increased big time considering My site is ranked in top ten all through out Google for main keyword wedding favors.

Check the Google rankings here

Click here
Click here
Click here
Click here
Click here

These are just a few that I have noticed. The thing is really no other wedding favors supplier in the states ships world wide that is why this is so great and why the sales have increased. Excellent niche that is doing nothing but growing.
Closed Thread