Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2007, 12:34 AM   #1
Freshfroot

Exclamation Music Forum For Sale

Name: XtremeMusic

URL: www.xtrememusic.net

Description: This forum has a lot of history and goes back 5 yrs. Basically 5 yrs ago a bunch of us aquired the domain name. We started our own music website
at that time. About a year later we decided to run our own radio station. So we started streaming music and started our own shoutcast radio station. After about 2 years, we basically ran
out of funds and decided to close the radio section of the place. So we shutdown for re-contruction for a bit and re-opened with our forums. The place has ALWAYS been about the latestmusic
and entertainment.

Domain History: XtremeMusic.net (Domain Age: 5 years 2 months 2 weeks 4 days) Number of xtrememusic.net pages that are indexed:
Google: 339
Yahoo: 341
AltaVista: 349
AllTheWeb: 346

The total number of pages that contain links to xtrememusic.net
Yahoo: 414
AllTheWeb: 154
AltaVista: 161
Alexa Rating: 5,993,364

Reason for sale: I'm into college years now and therefore, cannot run the place myself, nor pay for the hosting etc... I
also don't want to scrap the place either, as I believe it has potential and can be a very great forum someday. So I'm hoping to find a new good home and owner for the place. It would
be a great place to merge to your current forum also, since you can always email all members and keep the current posts/threads/members information.

What's included: All posts, threads, members etc... The Forum database, domain names (both xtrememusic.net and bwsboards.com), all files, pretty much everything
you see there is included, except the vbulletin licence. I've decided since it is a Owned vB licence, I will be keeping it for future projects. If you cannot move servers quickly or need
some extra time, I can provide the hosting till the end of the month at the latest.

Price: BIN is set at $100, however there will be a auction price started at $50. I reserve the right to NOT sell at the auction price, If I feel the price isn't reasonable.

Contact: If you are interested or have more questions, please feel free to email me at webmaster@xtrememusic.net or post/pm me.

Thanks for your time.

PS: I will be ending this Sunday, July 22 @ midnight PST. Person with the highest offer/bid will take it, If I feel the price is reasonable.

Starting Bid at $50.
Freshfroot is offline   Reply With Quote