|Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-26-2007, 10:50 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Where does that leave the newbie wanting to build?
I am looking for responsive ways to advertise my MLM opportunity for free or cheaply and ways that my downline can duplicate.
I have tried:
1) Google ads - too expensive for most good keywords
2) Search Engines - most affiliate/referral links do not get ranked although I do have my own site I work on
3) Safelists - a waste of time?
4) Yahoo groups - the same?
5) Hitexchanges - used to work but now too many and too many auto-surfs?
6) Ezine advertising - can work if targetted but solo ads can be expensive and other ads get lost.
So where does that leave the newbie wanting to build an online business
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Where does that leave the newbie wanting to build?||montyauto||Marketing Your Website Online||1||09-30-2007 01:44 PM|
|Leave a note for the milkman :)||Jan||geek/yak||0||06-05-2003 12:39 AM|
|Almost ready to build my new PC! :)||scnofx||Web Design and Webmaster Issues||1||06-17-2001 05:21 PM|
|If I build it, will they come?||Vancouver-BC||Marketing Your Website Online||13||07-14-2000 07:11 AM|
|how to build a dating service||WHO?||Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs||10||05-22-2000 02:56 PM|