Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FRIENDS: The geek/talk Community > geek/yak
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2006, 01:14 PM   #1
Larwee

GeekGuide

Default Find out how much your site is worth

I put this in geek/yak because after using what I'm going to mention for a couple of weeks, to me it was a novelty item. It is something for entertainment purposes only. You might even consider it to be a game in a way. It isn't a real serious tool at the present time.

The idea behind it is to find out how much a site is worth as well as the income of the site. In reality, this isn't what happens all of the time. It might be right or close on some, but on others it is way off. Some sites that were sold here at Geek/Talk are shown as being completely worthless, not even worth a penny.

So this is something you might want to use for a little fun and check a few sites, including your own. It might inform you that it is a site worth a small fortune that is generating a bundle of money, or it might tell you it isn't worth a penny. It might even come up with correct information.

This is in beta. Possibly there are plans to improve the results in the future.

It is called PennyRank and here is a link to it http://www.pennyrank.com

Last edited by Larwee; 03-17-2006 at 09:44 PM.
Larwee is offline   Reply With Quote