Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2005, 02:29 PM   #1
Larwee

GeekGuide

Default Search affiliate program

America Online uses this search affiliate program. AOL might be their biggest user. But you don't need to be an AOL in order to become part of the program.

I don't have any actual experience with this program and I don't know how much they pay per click.

I often post about methods and programs Geek/Talk members and visitors can use for making money. Some of them are programs that aren't widely known.

With this program you can make money with site search, metasearch and web search.

I'm sure it isn't for everyone, but if you think it could benefit you might want to look into it. Possibly some Geek/Talk members have had personal experience with this program and can comment on it.

If you want to take a look at it, here is the link http://vivisimo.com/html/contact-affiliate
Larwee is offline   Reply With Quote