Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2005, 01:36 PM   #1
dailyburn

Default Selling Non-US Traffic

I run a few websites for myself and friends and have ntoiced a lot of Non-US traffic coming through. Who can I sell this to? Does anyone know anything about Euroclick?
dailyburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 02:24 PM   #2
OnlineGuide

Never heard of them. Are they a new network? Seems to be a lot of them in recent weeks.

Networks that asccept non-US traffic, that I know of, are Accelerator-Media, AdPepper, AdLink, RealTech, Revenue.net, and PayPopUp.
OnlineGuide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:30 PM   #3
masm50

Euroclick were advertising through fastclick for a bit a couple of months ago.

They seemed to have brand name advertisers from all over Europe, but after fastclick took its cut, the rates weren't amazing. They would probably be 40% higher if you dealt witgh them direct though.

In fact, I applied to Euroclick about a month ago, but never heard back

Tim
masm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 04:46 PM   #4
thegauntlet

I had a meeting with a rep at Euroclick at Adtech in San Francisco. I liked the business model and they had some decent rates. At the time they had a bit too much CPA ads in my category so I didn't go with them. They called me a couple weeks ago, but i haven't returned the call yet.
thegauntlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 09:51 PM   #5
JohnD

Hi dailyburn-

If you can write in a bit more detail exactly which international countries your traffic is coming from, that would help. You would likely go to different companies to serve traffic from asia vs. europe vs. south america, for example.

Last edited by JohnD; 08-11-2005 at 12:30 PM.
JohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:07 PM   #6
EuroclickKW

Hey there all,

My name is Kristian Wilson, and I'm from Euroclick. Happy to answer any and all questions. kwilson at euroclick dot com.

KW
EuroclickKW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:17 PM   #7
Czar

Webmaster

Welcome to Geek/Talk, Kristian.

It's great to have a Euroclick rep here, given the interest our members often express in monetizing traffic from Europe, so I'm sure you'll become popular quickly.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 06:51 AM   #8
Pilatus

To sign up you 'll have to go thru a long email conversation

They are mainly(only) intrested in UK/German traffic.

So if you don't have lots of it, prolly shouldn't bother.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:52 PM   #9
EuroclickKW

Pilatus-

You are correct- our current demand driven by our advertisers is for UK and German inventory, which is where we're seeing higher eCPMs from our CPA advertisers. Demand has been a little more sporatic for France/Italy although we have run a few campaigns with a few partners. Most UK/DE demand is for standard ad-units, as they are the work horses of the UK- Sort of like a timewarp back to 1999! the 468x60 banner seems to be the best performer.

KW
EuroclickKW is offline   Reply With Quote