Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-1999, 08:14 PM   #1
yevlesh

Default Flycast

Does anybody use Flycast on their site? If yes, approximately how much are you earning per thousand impressions. They accepted me 2 days ago and I am currently only making an average of 1 dollar per thousand impressions. That's considerong that I already gave them over 50,000 impressions and I am drawing a clickthru rate of around 4% . Is it time to worry, or should I just wait a little bit?

Thanks,
Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy
Animation Library
http://www.animationlibrary.com

[This message has been edited by Steve_S (edited 03-28-99).]
yevlesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-1999, 06:37 PM   #2
Donraja

Don't worry about it, the average site makes $3 - $5 cpm after all commissions. It will take a few days for advertisers to become interested in your site....
Donraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-1999, 07:23 AM   #3
mojo

Are you able to sell your entire inventory to Flycast? Can you get 3 -5 cpm for 100% of what you have available?
mojo is offline   Reply With Quote