Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs > Making Money with Regional Affiliate Programs and Networks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2004, 05:07 PM   #31
Jokerman

Thanks for taking the time to join and clarify matters, Toby. As usual, you're on the ball from the kick-off.

GV's members are very focused on revenue and willing to share their experiences of networks - usually free from bias, but not always, of course. That information can be very valuable in helping to seperate good from bad networks.

I still hold to my (probably premature) view that A-C is a first-class network. The rates are way above most US networks and the support is outstanding. Now, if only you guys would pay for ads run outside of the UK! Any plans?
Jokerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 11:33 PM   #32
kams7ue

Hi all!

Sorry for my previous post. I just checked my bank account today. And I am pleased to inform that after writing a mail to Toby on 2nd I received my payment [752 pound] on 6th of this month.

I am really happy.

Toby I have replied to your mail also. I am very sorry that I didn't check my account. Its really getting great to be working with you.

regards
-kams
[Karamveer Singh]

Last edited by kams7ue; 06-07-2004 at 11:40 PM.
kams7ue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 05:21 AM   #33
theguy

do you have defaults?
where do i add a link to defaults.
how long does it take when i opt out of a campaign before you actuallly remove it from the rotaion on my site
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 07:09 AM   #34
buddy
Pending Review

Cool

i am seeing 0.60 pound cpm banner . looking good so far no defaults. been waiting something like this for a long time. keep up the good job Accelerator Media !!!!

Last edited by buddy; 06-28-2004 at 07:12 AM.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:24 AM   #35
Jamesbond

no defaults

You need send all UK traffic ? or you lost stats ??
Jamesbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 02:51 PM   #36
buddy
Pending Review

they only wany uk, euro traffic and etc,,,
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 02:58 PM   #37
Macrobeat

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but is everyone still getting paid? And is it now arriving on time?

Their https signup page shows a server error (publisher.accelerator-media.com/action/AppServer.Execute.Signup).

Last edited by Macrobeat; 11-04-2004 at 03:03 PM.
Macrobeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 05:10 PM   #38
ReverseTheCurse
Member.

Quote:
Originally posted by kams7ue
Hi all!

Sorry for my previous post. I just checked my bank account today. And I am pleased to inform that after writing a mail to Toby on 2nd I received my payment [752 pound] on 6th of this month.

I am really happy.

Toby I have replied to your mail also. I am very sorry that I didn't check my account. Its really getting great to be working with you.

regards
-kams
[Karamveer Singh]
Pieces?! What the!!! Pounds baby pounds.
ReverseTheCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 02:46 PM   #39
mbhmirc

Default acell media

Accell offer some really good cpm/cpc etc but payment is madness, you have to ring repeatedly, but i suppose if you churning over a lot of money it's worth the time.

I also refered a site their, and have yet to see the "5%" commision promised, sometimes i wonder who I am dealing with and am looking for alternatives. However, so far, their is no one that realy compairs for uk rates.
mbhmirc is offline   Reply With Quote