Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR PERFORMANCE: Website Promotion, Marketing and Growth > Business Principles
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2003, 09:24 PM   #1
besimple

Lightbulb I have a Game Idea but it's a bit Political

Hello knowledgeable & opinion-full friends

I have a great game idea but am a bit scared of what it may start or revoke.

Seeing the great success of the anti-terrorist/Anti-bin laden etc games...I'm presuming there is a great market for anti politician or anti war games.

Because of the sensitivity of the situation, e.g. not have the idea stolen, All I can say is that the game will be ridiculing all of the well known world leaders in a childish/silly manner...

Bush/Blair/Sharon/Vajpayee/Puttin etc etc.

So do You reckon, we should go along with it or will we be penalised by any government body, that can affect our existence??

We are not trying to make any statements, nor are we trying to hurt any ones feelings, just trying to touch an un explored market and have some fun while doing so.

What do you say???

Your buddy and pal,

Besimple
PS. No politician will be hurt during the making of this game.
besimple is offline   Reply With Quote