Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR CREATION: Building & Maintaining A Web Site > Web Design and Webmaster Issues
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2000, 06:14 AM   #1
WaveManSW

Question Interactive Template Help Please!

Hey everyone -

I'm going to try to explain this best I can because it can get a bit confusing but I figure you all can help me out, and that would be greatly appreciated!

I run a wrestling videogame website at http://www.wrasslin.com/nomercy/ one of the top draws to our site now that the game is going to be released is our templates of Created Wrestlers that visitors create and we display.

For the last videogame, I had visitors send me the CAW (Create a Wrestler) Data (Which is about 150 different numbers corresponding to each move, costume item, ect.) in e-mail, and I simply typed the numbers into a template I had and uploaded it.

Well, needless to say, that takes a very long time and I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a template, similar to the one found at http://www.wrasslin.com/nomercy/blankcawtemplate.html
"interactive" whereby my visitors could simply fill the numbers in somehow on that form, and have then either a new page of HTML created with the information in tact *OR* have the HTML of the new page, with the numbers in the template, sent to me via e-mail.

If anyone does, it would be GREATLY appreciated because this could save me hours and hours of time.

Thanks a lot!
WaveManSW is offline   Reply With Quote