Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2005, 08:14 AM   #1
Wesbo

Default Orion Holtby - Part 2

Hiya.....
I know this topic has come up before, but it never seems to lead anywhere.......And i know that maybe it could all be a case of 'sorry i have been too busy to return calls'.......BUT!!!

I really need any 'new' information on Orion Holtby.

On that point, here are some companies that he is definately involved with:
Demologic.net
Ncontextmedia.com
Adserving.us
Adacuity.com

These 2 appear on a 'who is' of the above sites, so he may be involved
vsgdesign.com
occhosting.net

All the telephone numbers listed on all sites ALL relay to the same answering service on the East coast............And guess what??? He never replies, if he owes you money!!!

On that point, i know of a number of webmasters and a number of webforums that all mention this guy.....All with the same question....'Where's my money???'

And YES!!! He owes me as well....not a few hundred, or a few thousand, but A LOT!!!!

So......a few action points here!!!!
How do i/we go about getting money from this guy - who has had a similiar problem in the past and what is the best course of action?

How do we stop this from happening again???
Wesbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 03:50 PM   #2
Czar

Webmaster

Welcome to Geek/Talk, Wesbo.

On this particular BB, you ar welcome to post an official complaint thread (in accordance with the template presented within Item 5 of our Posting Guide). I believe that we do still have a demologic exec within our active member base, so you may be able to solicit an official response via that avenue.

Alternatively, you could pursue the matter through offline channels, including debt collection, legal and official notification(BBB, etc) means.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 04:13 PM   #3
Wesbo

Thanks for the welcome

I'm glad you guys are here and thanks to some of your members who pointed me in this direction.....

My only complaint is that i didn't find you guys a few months earlier......It would have saved a LOT of time and money!

Still.....A lesson learned and all that!!!
Wesbo is offline   Reply With Quote