View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 381
Default What is the name of that ad type

I can't seem to recall what the name of a certain ad type is. Its the ad that is on the bottom of the page and expands upwards. Sorry if that is vague but I know there is a certain name for this I just can't recall. Maybe I should have another cup of coffee. Would you also on your site run this type of ad?
njpete is offline   Reply With Quote