View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 02:46 PM   #8
demologic

I will try and answer the questions that have been posted here..

1.) Demologic has never resorted to spam and does not do any email advertisng either for ourselves or our clients. We simply sent out a few emails to sites we wanted to test our service out with. These sites had clear contact information posted and as you can see by the size of the sites we have signed up none are very big in terms of traffic.

2.) We have written a custom back-end for a publicly available Ad-Serving product. We are working very closely with the webmasters that we have signed up to make sure all tracking is working 100% and all anti-fraud measures are working 100%. As some of these posters can attest we are currently working around the clock to be ready for a large launch at the end of the month.

3.) We do not display a public phone number at this time because we are spending all of our time right now on testing and finishing the development work. We have also signed deals with several very large advertisers and we are working with them on testing the structure and effectiveness of our custom Ad optimization engine. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to talk in person and I will gladly give out our phone number. As some of our publishers can attest to we answer all emails within 2 hours of receipt.

4.) We are not actively taking any more publishers at this time. However please feel free to PM if this is something you might be interested in going forward.

5.) Demologic will be the highest paying pure CPM program on the net by the time we launch
demologic is offline   Reply With Quote