View Single Post
Old 04-20-2003, 01:28 PM   #28
Timo

Thumbs down

Hi Folks,

I found google adwords on the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book 5) at amazon.com. Since not everyone seems to get the timing, to see it I thought I would copy the whole page and paste it here:

btw

I noticed that the google adwords are geotargeted (2 Cdn ), and that the top 2 were for amazon.ca (affiliates)

There is the ref=ts_bh_1_1 in the url

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=283155

Here is how its is laid out:

see larger photo
List Price: $29.99
Price: $17.99
You Save: $12.00 (40%)
Availability: This title will be released on Saturday, June 21, 2003.
Shipping Options:

Select Standard Shipping to receive your order on the release date of Saturday, June 21. See details.

Select FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 and you will receive your order after the release date of Saturday, June 21. See details.

Reading level: Ages 9-12
Edition: Hardcover | All Editions

See more product details

Also available in a deluxe collector's edition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Value

Buy Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book 5) and get The Thief Lord at an additional 5% off Amazon.com's everyday low price.
Total List Price: $46.94
Buy Together Today: $29.27
You Save: $17.67

Click here for promotion rules

Customers who bought this book also bought:

Harry Potter Schoolbooks Box Set: Two Classic Books from the Library of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry by J. K. Rowling (Hardcover)
Harry Potter Hardcover Box Set (Books 1-4) by J. K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré (Illustrator) (Hardcover)
Books from The Harry Potter Series.
The Sorcerer's Companion: A Guide to the Magical World of Harry Potter by Allan Zola Kronzek, Elizabeth Kronzek (Paperback)
The King of Torts [LARGE PRINT] by John Grisham (Hardcover)
Explore Similar Items: 20 in DVD, 20 in Computer & Video Games, and 19 in Music
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Details

Hardcover: 896 pages
Publisher: Scholastic Trade; (June 21, 2003)
ISBN: 043935806X
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1

This is the 5th item in The Harry Potter Series.

Customers interested in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book 5) may also be interested in:
Sponsored Links (What's this?)

Harry Potter Book 5
Coming June 21 - CDN$ 25.80 Preorder it now! - affiliate
www.amazon.ca

Amazon Canada Books
Free shipping on orders over $39 Affil.
www.amazon.ca

Find a Book - eBay Canada
25000 books! Rarities, 1st editions Great prices, from $1. Affiliate.
www.eBay.ca

Editorial Reviews
Book Description
The next volume in the thrilling, moving, bestselling Harry Potter series........

Last edited by Timo; 04-20-2003 at 01:35 PM.