View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 01:41 AM   #24
bcoulal
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwee
Google really doesn't like to kick people out of AdSense, and if every person played by the rules there wouldn't be a problem.

I know there are people who have been kicked out who have said they shouldn't have been. But that isn't the purpose of this post.

Google often says a lot of things and some things aren't all that clear because they leave themselves some wiggle room.

Google has provided 10 tips telling how you can prevent your site from being disabled. It might be helpful to read them if you haven't previously done so.

While they are all important, I feel the last 3 are very important and everyone in the AdSense program should pay special attention to them. Observation of number 8 and 9 would be very helpful to a lot of publishers and prevent some of the bad situations that some publishers face with the AdSense program.

Here is a link to those from Google http://www.google.com/support/adsens...y?answer=23921
I know a good site that has great features and they even provide you with adsense websites. <<spam snipped>> This site has everything you need to be successful. The interface is easy to use and there are alot of people you can compete with.