View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:03 AM   #1
Czar

Webmaster

Unhappy TRAGIC NEWS: Geek/Talker Larry Weedon (Larwee) has passed away

I just received some gut-wrenching news from Linda over at 5-Star Affiliate Marketing Forums. Larry Weedon, who most of you will know as Larwee, passed away on the weekend from a suspected heart condition. He died in his St Louis home.

Larry was a very special human being. As most of you would have experienced first-hand, Larry was incredibly generous with his time and attention. He helped many members of this community and Linda's, where he also moderated, to get started in this industry and to remain inspired throughout the process of building their web publishing and online marketing careers.

Larry was a veteran of the industry but never included a signature in his posts because he wanted his advice to be perceived as objective and selfless. He was the most prolific poster within the community for more than two years and his words remain ingrained in many of our finest discussion threads; several of which he started.

I considered Larry to be a friend and one of the most willingly giving people I have known. His words and the gift of his knowledge he provided to this community will be with us always.

Enjoy his 3000+ quality posts here:
http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/se...induser&u=7346

Last edited by Czar; 01-06-2009 at 08:18 AM.