PDA

View Full Version : CJ Down

washjob
08-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Commission Junction appears down? No ads being served and their web site doesn't respond.

Larwee
08-11-2007, 03:43 PM
I am having no problems with Commission Junction.

From what some other people have said it seems to be an Internet Service Provider problem. Many, but not all, of the people having this problem are with Comcast.

Larwee
08-11-2007, 06:48 PM
washjob, are you a Comcast customer? From what I've been seeing the CJ problem in the United States is mainly with Comcast customers. Others don't seem to be having problems. Also people have been able to use a proxy and access Commission Junction.

Larwee
08-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Here is some more information about the problem with Commission Junction that indicates it was related to what Internet Service Provider a person was using.

A lot of the users in the United Kingdom who were having problems were customers of BK. Many of the people in the United States having problems are customers of Comcast.

I'm in the United States and I don't use Comcast. I haven't had any CJ problems.

This seems to be a different issue from the one that ValueClick users have been having for a while.

Here is an article about the Commission Junction Problem http://www.coquet-shack.com/NEWS/index/Commission-Junction-705.php

Click Here!