PDA

View Full Version : Go MSN go

DougM
12-15-2005, 04:05 PM
I am increasingly pleased with MSN's search engine. My opinion is quite biased since this is due largely to their favorable listings of my own websites, but then these sites do provide quality, relevant and unique content for the search phrases I am testing. I am also using it more and more for my personal searches.

I have seen indexing of new pages and sites very quickly and have seen MSN climb in my own stats for referrals on several sites in the past month. Google is no longer clearly above the rest. This is aside from the fact that one of my sites has taken a plunge on Google which does bother me but MSN is keeping it in business, along with Yahoo.

I have seen lots of their TV ads on major networks lately and it looks like they're serious about getting to the average consumer. Good I say - the more the better.

I do wish they had a lite version of their home page. I may be changing my own home page soon.

praveen
12-15-2005, 06:29 PM
i must agree on this as well.

most of my new sites have seen a lot, i mean a lot, of activity from msn and have been ranking pretty well for the keywords.

infact for one site, for every visitor from google, msn seems to bring 5.

and another site all the activity has been from msn and yahoo. google hasnt even come to the site even though it has some incoming links

good to see it like this :)

Click Here!