PDA

View Full Version : FreeFiliate.com - like SAS, CXC, CJ etc but free??

besimple
06-17-2002, 08:54 AM
Ok me just found this......I found it through a winning auction on ebay, From the ad i clicked it sounded like an affiliate management program like Share-A-Sale, ClickXChange etc..........but the best or weird thing is they charge no fees and can track sales, cpc, cpm etc...and yeh they have a shopping cart and stuff..u can check it on the site....

The link is here:

http://freefiliate.com

Doing my homework before I dropped by I found that 901 sites link back to this site and the whois is as follows:

Registrant:
JB McKee Creative
PO Box 701484
West Valley City, UT 84170
US

Registrar: Dotster (http://www.dotster.com)
Domain Name: FREEFILIATE.COM
Created on: 01-SEP-00
Expires on: 01-SEP-02
Last Updated on: 01-SEP-00

Administrative Contact:
McKee, JB jb@jbmckee.com
JB McKee Creative
PO Box 701484
US
1-877-872-9527

Technical Contact:
McKee, JB jb@jbmckee.com
JB McKee Creative
PO Box 701484
US
1-877-872-9527

Domain servers in listed order:
NS.HOST4U.NET
NS2.HOST4U.NET

If this is a real place then I think I might use it, Coz I already use horrible ole ClickXchange, but they charge $50 admin charge every month...I mean if we can list our products and just let the site promote them..who's the better off??

Besimple :)
PS. i have no affiliation with this site what so ever..just in case anyone thinks as so :)

Czar
06-17-2002, 09:23 AM
Hey besimple,

Firstly, FreeFiliate (aka FusionQuest) is no longer free except for a brief trial period. See the following page for further details on their fee structure:
http://www.freefiliate.com/main-price.shtml#page

Secondly, my experience with FreeFiliate and its affiliates has been less than satisfactory. Admittedly, I haven't worked with the company since their shift away from the free system (which attempted to pay for itself via the insertion of interstitial popups between sites), but at that stage I witnessed questionable reporting and merchant activity (stats would zero and affiliates would leave without notice, clicks and leads would be unreported, etc).

Perhaps JB's cleaned the system up somewhat by imposing a rigid fee structure, but with networks like FineClicks, ShareASale and LeadCrunch charging no setup fees, no monthly minimums and possessing greater reach, it's unclear where FusionQuest's value proposition lies.

If you're still curious, though, why don't you give their free trial a spin and report back to the community on its reliability, flexibility, etc.

besimple
06-17-2002, 10:53 AM
umm interesting..well thanks for the reply..but i think I'll pass this time...based on your experience, I'll just stick with the guys I've already heard good about :)

Besimple :)

besimple
06-17-2002, 11:09 AM
OK just joined FineClick right after reading Czar's mention of them..so far I can say 9/10.....Doing the deposit now so 01 I'll just set aside for safe keepings :)

Click Here!