PDA

View Full Version : Adpowerzone , Who Are using it?

SWD
05-22-2002, 06:40 PM
Hey guys!

Since im new to this company! can you list the site where you are using it and what conversion you're getting & how much you making. Also are your visitors leaving it open for 20 seconds?

Thanks!

sxl1999
05-22-2002, 08:58 PM
:mad:

SWD
05-23-2002, 03:20 PM
can anyone post? I really need feedback!

slikz
05-23-2002, 09:57 PM
I have gotten paid by them in the past (2 cheques) and they were shipped rather promptly. Although at the time the only thing they did not do was have paystubs enclosed.

Czar
05-23-2002, 10:41 PM
Mike, I think you'll discover the reason accounting for the lack of feedback in this thread via a simplesearch (http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/search.php?s=) of our archives.

AdPowerZone did show a lot of promise in their early months, but by all accounts seem to have fallen quite badly of late. Complaints from both publishers and merchants are rife. Given this, I would suggest that very few GeekTalkers are still with the firm, and thus have no recent data on conversion ratios and the like.

Martin64
05-27-2002, 03:00 PM
I used Adpowerzone for 1 month last year (November+December) and they did a great job, although their popups were rather agressive. Adpowerzone paid on time and I doubt they undercounted their pops. However, since I don't have any updated feedback on this firm I'll let someone else answer for how well they currently perform. :)

Click Here!